FCS - Your Feedback Please

Mike will you be feeding what they say back to us about the BAD parts of the day??????

I'd be dowright pi$$ed if I only got 5 or 7 minutes worth of track time.

I'd be demanding my money back tbh.

Bad...
VIP nowhere near as good as last year.
Goodie bag was pants.
Top 25 judging took way too much of my day.
Lack of traders.

Good...
I do prefer the venue but just needs to be organised a little better.
Meeting some new faces.

After speaking to a few members we have started to plan for next year.
The more cars we have the bigger space we get, spoke to mark Dow(organiser) he says we have plenty of cars to get a decent space now.
Now we have grown as a club and getting larger numbers at shows Instead of doing a joint stand we are going to have our own.
We have a gazeebo and will bring it.
Will do some kind of food(breakfast and lunch)
Go night before to mark out car parking.
Will get there early to organise parking.

What do we think.???

Will need help and thi king of possibly a new site roll " events organiser"

Anyone that didn't get a goodie bag for VIP please let me know and I'll speak to dave see what he can do.

Jase, lets get it advertised up as I'm pretty sure a few members will be interested in the roll and hoping to make FCS 13 so hopefully it should be a good un :thumbsup:

I'll be there !! Depending on how nice the new clio is though ... I'll either be in 197 or that!! But I'll be sticking with this club I think if I can just seems more friendly compared to cs

Good - people that were there.
fair selection of things ' to do ' if you fancied queuing for an hour or more
Saturday night curry + pissup in the hotel was awesome.

Bad - pretty much everything else.
Shambles organisation of parking and getting people in the gates
vip tent lacking,
track time shockingly badly organised.

Overall, glad i went. Nice to meet jase + others and the usual suspects :smile:

Lessons to be learned i'm sure

Maybe you should all have stayed home and watched Le Mans?

First time i didnt both with fcs in 4 years.
Renault pulling the plug on support for vip as well as new venue suggested it might not be great.
Glad i made the choice to watch Le mans live..awesome!
Might consider reattending once its sorted...though it took plenty of time for Rockingham..so might be waitin awhile!

Renault pulling the plug on support for vip as well as new venue suggested it might not be great.

They didn't pull the plug, It was definitely Renault VIP, just grossly under-manned and under-stocked.

But in fairness this was not the fault of the staff.

didnt take long to get in IF you used the "paddock" entrance!!

vip - was ok but not as good as i was expecting

our parking area wasnt the best or adequate...

some of the other car clubs were too far apart

those stp energy drinks didnt taste very nice

i think its all been said,but all in all had a great day good convoy met some new faces and really enjoyed the day so thanks all:thumbup:

I think it's insulting that they put the same gazebo as the one at the National RS meet and called it VIP. If anything it was smaller and cost £8 more.

If that's how they treat very important people.....

I didn't buy VIP - just an observation.

I had a good day, personally. The drift taxis were £10 well spent.

Was it only me that was happy with the VIP? I must have had 5 or 6 cups of tea and coffee, some biscuits and a bacon roll in the morning.

The goody bag was good too, some meguires wax, decent RenaultSport keyring, crappy MeganeSport keyring, some 501 LED's. What's not to like at that price? Did you see the price of food and drink at the vendors?

My first French car show and I loved it tbh :wink: I had a passenger ride in the megane ( after a stupid wait ) omg the kid was 17 and a complete nutter lol ha and it was good to see some faces and thought everyone was really friendly tbh :smile: really made my day.

VIP was ok with some food thought there should of been dinner tbh and goodie bag was also good.

I had a great time. The piss up the night before was probably the best bit though and getting to meet some new faces, all funny friendly people! I thought the show was good too.

Good:
Drift Display and Taxis
Amount of Cars/Quality of cars
Getting to see all the mad build cars out on track (so many boosted 106's!)

Bad:
The areas weren't clearly defined or spaced well enough
As a club I don't think we did enough together TBH
We didn't have anywhere to meet up/chat/relax/sit which meant people sitting in cars :worried:
Not enough of a traders area

I have to admit, the traders area was terrible! surely traders are missing out on a golden opportunity here?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick FCS 19
///M FCS 24
trackspec197 General Chat 0
Nick FCS 43
cliokam Gallery 23