FCS - Your Feedback Please

Jase - great ideas!!

Did you speak to Brian/Luke too???

See you all next year - the more that come the night before, the better!

Bad...
VIP nowhere near as good as last year.
Goodie bag was pants.
Top 25 judging took way too much of my day.
Lack of traders.

Good...
I do prefer the venue but just needs to be organised a little better.
Meeting some new faces.

After speaking to a few members we have started to plan for next year.
The more cars we have the bigger space we get, spoke to mark Dow(organiser) he says we have plenty of cars to get a decent space now.
Now we have grown as a club and getting larger numbers at shows Instead of doing a joint stand we are going to have our own.
We have a gazeebo and will bring it.
Will do some kind of food(breakfast and lunch)
Go night before to mark out car parking.
Will get there early to organise parking.

What do we think.???

Will need help and thi king of possibly a new site roll " events organiser"

Anyone that didn't get a goodie bag for VIP please let me know and I'll speak to dave see what he can do.

Would be great doing our own bit selling our own stuff we could have our own best turned out car on the day there's loads of stuff we can do but like you say Jase it needs organising right way

I enjoyed the day, however i feel that the day was very disorganised, the renaultsport rides were advertised on the A5 posters were supposed to be "free" however when you went to have a go you had to go and by a passenger band..... so how is it free??

Otherwise i believe i spoke to mike earlier and asked for Jase, as i was supposed to be the vip area, went to the lorry and got pushed from pillar to post trying to find someone who actually knew how to get my vip pass.

Rant over ! i thought it was a very good day, the cars looked good, people i spoke to were cool too ! just a shame i couldn't make my mind up and get on the track !!!

also got a good shopping list of parts and a few goodies from dodo, meguairs and autoglym :smiley:

Alsooo ... Where were all the Alien Green Clio's? I feel sad I still haven't seen one in anything but pictures :worried:
Come out you Alien Green peopleeee!

Only complaints from me was the shambolic VIP, didnt get a goody bag. Also thought the whole organisation of the tracktime was poor, those who were there will know what I mean. Also far too many idiots not taking note of the rules on track.

Having said that those problems pale into insignificance for the great day we had. Was so good to meet so many faces to the name, so many of you, to many to mention and so many nice cars. Most notably FMP's, I saw him in my mirror coming out of Redgate and fu#.k me that car is quick so promptly moved out the way.. Lol

Rouge and Dylans cars were also a highlight.

My favorite car has got to be MikeLY's. Got to go out as a passenger in his supercharged beast and have to say that it is one mental machine that is bloody rapid going back to back from my car to his you could really see the difference in power and torque...i want a charger badly.. Although I did take Copice quicker than you mate...lol

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who showed me love for my car.

I was bloody nervous it was go down like a lead balloon lol

I thought as day was decent but not as good as rockingham my mate got ripped on track time too only got 7 mins:/ was rediculous! The mini moto broke my day up though and saved my legs hahaha

Bad...
VIP nowhere near as good as last year.
Goodie bag was pants.
Top 25 judging took way too much of my day.
Lack of traders.

Good...
I do prefer the venue but just needs to be organised a little better.
Meeting some new faces.

After speaking to a few members we have started to plan for next year.
The more cars we have the bigger space we get, spoke to mark Dow(organiser) he says we have plenty of cars to get a decent space now.
Now we have grown as a club and getting larger numbers at shows Instead of doing a joint stand we are going to have our own.
We have a gazeebo and will bring it.
Will do some kind of food(breakfast and lunch)
Go night before to mark out car parking.
Will get there early to organise parking.

What do we think.???

Will need help and thi king of possibly a new site roll " events organiser"

Anyone that didn't get a goodie bag for VIP please let me know and I'll speak to dave see what he can do.

Always willing to help with anything so just give me a shout if ya want a hand. It's a nice friendly forum and am sure we can make next FCS a big success :smile:

Who was the guy who asked if I was jase too :tongueout: and yea we can make it better I think everything was right but set out wrong also weather didn't help

welllllllll, i thought is was ****ttt tbh

bad bits

-VIP. £9 for what? two bacon rolls and a few biscuits, no way was that worth the £18 i fork out ( me and my partner )

-Lack of stalls/sellers/traders/things to do. nothing was well advertised at all.
-track time was meant to be 15mins and i bearly got 5, and mikedx only got 7! what a joke!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nick FCS 19
///M FCS 24
trackspec197 General Chat 0
Nick FCS 43
cliokam Gallery 23