excited new owner

hi guys
i ordered a new clio rs200 in white with the cup chassis, recaro and rear spoiler options :smiley: it gets delivered on the 17th of april and serouisly cant wait!
i have red sparco harnesses and massses amounts of dodo juice cleaning products!
my first show is on the 28th of april and already planning a nurburgring trip this year
my username is my number plate my proper name is simon :smiley:

You will love the car mate, I have never had a day where a car has made me smile as much as today, had a top day out thanks to the organisation of the yorks rep :smile:

Your at a great place to meet some decent fellow owners and for any accessories "Ask Karl" top bloke and a great service

phoned renault up today and they confirmed my car is due to be delivered tomorrow and i collect on wednesday :tongueout: slight confusion on number plate but all sorted now, gutted i didn't tick some other options now but will be updating parts soon!
it is indeed chappers! can not wait and off to the btcc the next day then back to combe on monday :smile: out of intrest chappers is the projector lights the cornering light option or is it another option?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
inwardnoise General Chat 17
greeni197 Clio General Chat 11
iAndy New Members 22
5kyle8 Motorsport 11
J Clio General Chat 9