200: New car tomorrow excited much...

Just wonder if anyone is being as anal as me about the new reg tomorrow as well as the new car I'm picking up.. Carnt wait :smiley:

Guessing you've bought a shiny 200 then??
I wasn't so anal about a new plate when I fetched mine in November as it was registered on a private plate straight away lol
Enjoy ya new motor :smile:

I assume it'll be a 12 plate?

We waited for the new reg. to come around in March 2010 so we could buy a CL10 reg plate for our 200.

I assume it'll be a 12 plate?

We waited for the new reg. to come around in March 2010 so we could buy a CL10 reg plate for our 200.

+ 1, got my CL10 plate before I ordered the car...

Guessing we will now see some VXR's with the plates along the lines of CO12SA R

Not sure why, but I have seen loads of 12 plate cars around well before the end of the month. I work near to a Seat garage and they had quite a few sitting out on the front of the dealership with 12 plates on. I thought they had to be kept away so they couldn't be used, but I've also seen a few driving round. A brand new A3 by the the Audi garage and a BMW by the fuel station.

They will just be fuelling or road testing them prior to tomorrow, they can be taxed from early Feb to ease all the work on one day.

Well I'm still awake so yeah I no it's only half 9 but I still won't be going to sleep..

You could say shiny but it's rather dull lol that's Matt paint for you.

As for the plate thing it a shame we are on 12 when 10 looked well cool ah.. But yeah your rite with the co12sa I wonder if they'll think of that.

Anyway insurance sorted, cars ready with a few extra bottles of shampoo and conditioner :smiley: will upload pics tomorrow :tongueout:

Need to start counting £5 notes that your filling it up with e ery couple of days lol

Similar Thread Suggestions