Just ordered 200FF - too excited

iAndy

Platinum Member
Just ordered new clio RS200 ff with a few little extra's, cup chassis, renaultsport monitor pack, recaro's, hoping i've got it right this time, only thing i was certain of was racing blue.

Roll on 30th March :smile:

Racing blue looks amazing on the 200 did you get black speedlines ? cup spoiler ?

Got the anthracite 5 spoke blade style alloys, i haven't gone for the spoiler was gonna have a look at alternatives if not local bodyshop will do it while they put a vinyl on roof

The standard wheels that you have gone for on the cup chassis look great, give it a nice wide stance thanks to the spokes having a kink in them 8)

The standard wheels that you have gone for on the cup chassis look great, give it a nice wide stance thanks to the spokes having a kink in them 8)

ditto

Love the look of mine and wouldn't change a thing. Speedlines cover up the Brembo's too much. lol

Enjoy the motor! Cup chassis is amazing.

March seems too far away.... might end up bringing the old car to a meet to say hello...... even if i do get mocked highly lol

Don't forget to buy your yellow clio200.net stickers for the back windows;-)

+ some yellow bits on the seats as well I think.

The recaros have yellow bits in them whether you spec the pack or not. Not sure on the normal seats.

I do have yellow pack on mine and love yellow seatbelts against RB. Even Warren/Brown Bear (whatever his username is lol) said it looks good with RB.