ESP/ASR Question?

After some research i can confirm it doesnt change the way mine drives cold at all.

Although mine has only kangaroo'd twice from cold in a year.

ours very rarely kangaroo'd when we got it. Since its had more miles on it it does it more though, strange

lol I love car myths.

"Turn it off to stop the kangaroo"
"Press it for x amount of seconds to induce black magic"

Its not that sophisticated (prove me wrong). Its a switch, on or off

lol

mine is always off - controlled slides in empty roundabouts and tight curves are fun. launches from standing still are also faster

however Renault tweaked the ASR/ESP perfectly - leaving it on won't interfere much

mine is always off - controlled slides in empty roundabouts and tight curves are fun. launches from standing still are also faster

however Renault tweaked the ASR/ESP perfectly - leaving it on won't interfere much

+1 :thumbup:

i used to leave mine on but ive been running my with it off the last few weeks it feels much better pulls away a lot quicker and alot more fun

If only they knew about ALL my mods then they might pay out lol.

tut tut i got caught out a few years ago with an rs2000 i had i didnt declare any of the mods and spanked a van up the backside and my insurance company wouldnt pay out i had to pay the bloke out for his van cost me a fortune :thumbdown:

Thing is mate i make so many changes to my car on a monthly basis i struggle to keep updating them, i always declare the mods but because i've fitted another before i finish declaring the first its technically never valid.

Thing is mate i make so many changes to my car on a monthly basis i struggle to keep updating them, i always declare the mods but because i've fitted another before i finish declaring the first its technically never valid.

i get u mate same as me fella at the mo lol

22, a years no claims and a spanking clean licence held for 5 years :worried:

f*** i only pay £638 fully comp, im 26 with 3 points for speeding and 2 years no claims and thats with the wife on it aswell ands she 21 with 3 points for speeding 3 years no claims who you insured with?