Does forum appearance matter to you?

Alien Green FTW!!! :thumbup:

Being honest, I agree with Maz's philosophy of 'if it isn't broke, don't fix it'

Why can't users just choose the colour of their profile if people want to change it? Many other sites/forums offer different themes.

It works and it's functional so I say leave it :smile:

Nothing worse than going on a website which has dodgy font colours so you can't read anything

Signatures are what annoy me. I have them turned off on here. I don't mind avatars but I have them off too.

The colours on this forum are fine imo, I really like CS's colour scheme but this is fine too.

Signatures are what annoy me. I have them turned off on here. I don't mind avatars but I have them off too.

The colours on this forum are fine imo, I really like CS's colour scheme but this is fine too.

why sigs.? please explain.

I like the format and layout it is straightforward to use and easy to read (maybe just as I am used to it) I cant think that it would be better if it was bright and in-your-face or anything like that!

Oh and if the Mouse is getting old, it might end up in the 'hole in the sky' before long!

I prefere this forum to cliosports new layout. It's simple and easy to use and navigate around. Keep it as it is:smile:

I totally agree, other forums seem really hard to navigate which puts me off going on them i.e. cliosport and the renaultsport forum which for me is a nightmare! :scared: I need to get my magnifying glass out sometimes! :-p

IF ITS NOT BROKE DON'T FIX IT

Only thing I would like, is a "Thank You" button like on zsoc, I just think it is handy. I suppose this is essentially the same as a "Like" button.

The forum is simple and easy to use, it looks clean and stylish! Lol! The RenaultSport forum is a nightmare! So clunky.

It's just personal preference. They look tacky and make the forum too 'busy' looking imo.

i think i get where your coming from.
does this go for all sigs.?

the ones im not sure about are the ones with lots of smilies and lots of writing in different colours, but thats just my preference.

i think i get where your coming from.
does this go for all sigs.?

the ones im not sure about are the ones with lots of smilies and lots of writing in different colours, but thats just my preference.

Well my preference is to have none at all. But now that you mention it I guess if it was more restricted i.e. was limited to 1 line and all the same colour of text it wouldn't bother me half as much.

It's not a big issue though, I just turn the signatures off and everyone's a winner. :smile:

I dont like signitures and have never used a forum before which has used them but felt I would give them a try on here and still dont like them if im honest but you dont know unless you give them a go.

Personally I think it looks dated and needs upgrading, vB3 has always looked dated and out-of-fashion in my opinion. Logo's are good, and everything. Just the software personally.

Signature rules are too strict on this forum too, ie, the whole rule of not being able to align your signature to centre/right.

Last edited: