Dodgy stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta lol at when RSTuning post something it's slagging someone's work off yet when K-Tec do it they are lying/sabotaging.

Some folk need to get a grip.

i know first hand RS aint as white as white is, but....surely k tec need to come up with something more than that?

Why do they though?

I know for a fact that Paul ain't as saintly as people think.

if they only thing they got is a dodgy seal, then its abit of a poor come back!

i know that too, what tuner/garage is??
i had no end of trouble with my gearbox, once i got it fixed

I'm off to make some popcorn!!! :smiley:

Pot kettle pot kettle pot kettle pot kettle...

The thing is, it seems fashionable to slate K-Tec. But it's frowned upon to slate Paul. There can be no winners here whatever way you look at it.

no garage are angels, but that seal wheather its second hand or not, gave signs that it needs looking into before it goes pop, that map, the car would just go pop straight away

From K-tec - Just to clarify, this was not built in Leeds. These pictures were due to go up last week

So they haven't lowered themself's down to FB slagging matchs :smile:

Tbh reading through everything has put me off spending any money with either for the sheer fact of how unprofessional they both look with having argument over a social network site.

if you fitted that seal like that the oil leak would be like a waterfall.....you wouldnt be able to cover it up....

looks like a screw driver has been used to remove it :thumb1:

Moved to Pub talk, thats about right....

No 'we' never publicly slag off other forums do we? We never question tuners RR figures or products? We never question other members judgement or how they spend their money? We never think we've got it right and others got it wrong on here? The Utopian ideals yet so much hypocrisy on forums at times is laughable.

If RST and Ktec want to go at it, that's up to them......whether privately or publicly. Their work and reputation will stand up on its own long after any public argument, disagreements or post on forums....and that will have nothing to do with who's currently in vogue.

Last edited:
I have a mental health problem. I worry about these things, having had my car mapped at Ktec. I have nothing to worry about right? It was just a stage one with crackles....if my car blows up after i spent our savings on it, all because I've fiddled with it, my mrs would kill me, and then leave me....

I have a mental health problem. I worry about these things, having had my car mapped at Ktec. I have nothing to worry about right? It was just a stage one with crackles....if my car blows up after i spent our savings on it, all because I've fiddled with it, my mrs would kill me, and then leave me....

I wouldn't stress, but if you're worried, call Ktec. In reality the margin of error (worst case, as there's probably nothing) being talked about isn't enough to do damage, especially to a near standard car.

Status
Not open for further replies.