Dodgy valentines

I got one 2 years ago from a girl at work that said "you make me wetter than a dolphin's duvet". I didn't follow it up, and we don't talk anymore lol

Talk about throwing yourself at someone, or in this case swimming at someone...

Reactions: Sean197
Talk about throwing yourself at someone, or in this case swimming at someone...

oh it went waaaayyyyyy beyond that, it began about a year before that. I got an ecard from her at one point that said "my love for you burns more than my urinary tract infection" LOL

oh it went waaaayyyyyy beyond that, it began about a year before that. I got an ecard from her at one point that said "my love for you burns more than my urinary tract infection" LOL

Ok that's next level sort of stuff. Something badly wrong with that girl!

Ok that's next level sort of stuff. Something badly wrong with that girl!

yeah she was mental, shame as on the face of it she was a nice girl. She just had issues I think, think her husband was a bit of a dick. I showed her the slightest bit of attention and she was all over me. All started when she asked to come running with me after work, then on about the 3rd night of running she spouted "I feel so guilty and I haven't even done anything. You better stop me if I do something silly like try to kiss you". I was like "wtf, you've only been married 2 years!" and she burst into tears. Kept my distance after that, but unfortunately I worked with her so kind of difficult...

Reactions: nutnutwelshman