Dan's RS 200

So after much looking and searching I've found and collected my RS 200 and from first impression she's a beast lovely to drive and the handling is perfect.

Bit of background first I've had three corsa c's two 1.0L and a 1.3 diesel but I've recently had a Peugeot 207 GTI brilliant car but too heavy and has so many faults and problem's and it was in the garage more than on the road in the end, it was ment to stay standard but that didn't last for long.

I've also got a track spec 172 which is brilliant fun on track

Plans for the clio are hopefully Oz Alloys, Theme colour Badges,Coilovers, Possibly Harness, NewWheel bolt's,Spacers,Boot carpet (To cover rear seats),Exhaust, colour code Interior trim, Gloss black Roof rail, remove rear seats and belts (Done), Led conversion, silvertech indicators
imagejpg1_zps8a6a3623.jpg
DSC_0999_zps6017275d.jpg
image_zps80dd7dfa.jpg
image_zps4cb0b6ce.jpg

null_zps2a337359.jpg
image_zpsb20b1bd9.jpg
imagejpg3_zps01a2bbbc.jpg
imagejpg2_zpsd4528b9d.jpg

So I've had the clio just under two weeks now and I've been to goodwood festival of speed in her so I'm getting us to her now and also though it was time to treat her so update i got home tonight to find my new scorpion exhaust had arrived I went for the non resonated system with the decat pipe in there for good measure, then I've also bough of a member on here 4x 19mm hubcentric spacers and the extended bolts, next on the list was some silvertech inductor bulbs, I've debadged the boot lid also removed the rear seats and seat belts and finally some new renault sport mats imagejpg1_zps510450c9.jpgimagejpg1_zpsf87e8928.jpg
imagejpg1_zpsbd2cfe72.jpg
imagejpg2_zps1a4438af.jpg

If you ever fancy a trip out to North Wales send me a PM :smiley: i try and go as often as i can when the weather is decent.
Will do mate once I've done abit more to the clio il be going for pictures so will drop you a pm if your interested

Well I've had a busy Saturday getting the exhaust fitted and it sounds mint lovely note, silvertech indicators have been fitted and spacers all round!
image_zpscd4114f7.jpgimage_zpsf9637f8d.jpgimage_zps1d0b044d.jpgimage_zps19458926.jpgimage_zps9c2a903c.jpg
image_zpse3ccd270.jpg

Nice looking car mate.

Ive just bought a scorpion exhaust also, mines keeping that cat and silencer though! Get a vid up of the noise!

Well I've been on a spending spree I've got my self some speedlines which have been referbed which was a bonus but I'm sending them off on Tuesday to be referbed in artic blue which some may not like but I'm giving it a go if it doesn't look good il just re do them anthracite and new rubber I've gone for toyo T1R I've had three sets and think there perfect for the clio

Next up was the suspension though it would look better a tad lower as the spacers have it the width but though I would suit being lower so I got some spas rsx coilovers which have set the car off perfectly

Then I ordered some more rear lights as I've tinted them slightly along With the third brake light to give it that stealthy look from behind and also got some pressed plates to help with the look which look great with the led numberplate lights, then I moved inside the car to the interior trims so the centre console has gone gloss black along with the door trims but the heater vents have gone artic blue

the mirrors have also had a make over as the base plates are now gloss black and the caps them self are artic blue also the front and rear badges have also been done the rear has gone gloss black and the front also artic blue

Time for pics .......
imagejpg7_zps94e5ee5f.jpg
imagejpg1_zps9641763a.jpgimagejpg2_zps899e1d8c.jpgimagejpg7_zps9865a51c.jpgimagejpg5_zps1bd1b6be.jpgimagejpg6_zps928d1b43.jpgimagejpg4_zps9aade8de.jpg

Update time I've had alloys back and fitted, the I got a ultra racing strut bar and two sets of omp harness and some blue interior led lights