Dan's RS 200

Car is looking good mate. I have my harnesses in sometimes as they just clip in. How did you stop your seat belt beeping??

Nice mods mate. Loving the recaros with the harnesses, looks brilliant. Got much more planned?
I've got it looking near to what I want but I'm sure there will be more I'm after something for the front end more aggressive look plus I need to sort the steering wheel and few little bits like that

Just adding the finishing touches then. Getting an exhaust, in my opinion, is a great mod. Had one fitted last month and puts the biggest smile on my face.

Just adding the finishing touches then. Getting an exhaust, in my opinion, is a great mod. Had one fitted last month and puts the biggest smile on my face.
Ye I agree love the scorpion system I'm running great sound, what system did u go for?

Ye I agree love the scorpion system I'm running great sound, what system did u go for?
I went for the Miltek in the end. Wasn't too clued up with exhaust systems and I've heard it on a 197 before and wanted one. It's the pops, bangs and burbles that I enjoy.

Car is looking good mate. I have my harnesses in sometimes as they just clip in. How did you stop your seat belt beeping??
You could plug your passenger seatbelt (providing you don't have a passenger) into the driver seatbelt plug and that will stop the annoying beep.

Could do I've been looking on eBay for a clicker and il just cut the belt and plug it in if I can't disconnect it but looking at OMP Steering wheels and bosses atm

Similar Thread Suggestions