Craig's Black Clio 197 | More AD08's!!!! SAMCO hose kit fitted :)

^^ looks good dude. I'm on about the 'Renault Sport' that's embossed into the underneath of the spoiler. Think it's only the size of the brake light, maybe just bigger.

I think it'll look pretty cool with the "RENAULT Sport" logo on mate,if not then u could just remove it,i've also thought about this but i still haven't convinced myself 100% about the cup spoiler tbh,where would u get the sticker from? this could seal it for me,i have a GW so thought about a satin black spoiler with a white logo

I think it'll look pretty cool with the "RENAULT Sport" logo on mate,if not then u could just remove it,i've also thought about this but i still haven't convinced myself 100% about the cup spoiler tbh,where would u get the sticker from? this could seal it for me,i have a GW so thought about a satin black spoiler with a white logo

The idea I'm on about isn't a sticker. The spoiler I have bought is a genuine Renault spoiler, so on the underneath 'Renault Sport' is embossed in the spoiler. I was going to leave the 'renault sport' painted white (have it masked off) and then have the rest of the spoiler painted to match my car. When the masked Renault Sport is removed then it will be written in white!

As for making a sticker, I'm sure a printers would make one for you

You would stand a better chance of a neat job using a decal rather than masking IMO.

Yeah was thinking that. well I'll be ringing around for prices soon, so will ask what they would prefer to do to get the best possible finish!

Can't stop buying stuff for the clio atm!!!

i would have thought a decal would be neater as well,how big is the embossed logo,never really seen a cup spoiler up close so didn't no they had this,got any pics of the logo? i imagine it would be extremely hard to mask off

i would have thought a decal would be neater as well,how big is the embossed logo,never really seen a cup spoiler up close so didn't no they had this,got any pics of the logo? i imagine it would be extremely hard to mask off

It's about the size of the brake light, maybe just a bit bigger

e785df0d.jpg

wouldn't even no where to start with masking that of mate,very tricky,spoils my sticker idea as well cos the sticker would need to cover some of the logo so it might not stick right

wouldn't even no where to start with masking that of mate,very tricky,spoils my sticker idea as well cos the sticker would need to cover some of the logo so it might not stick right

yeah I've been quoted a price now at 'mate of a mate rates' but that is just spraying not with the white Renault Sport.

Any idea where I can get some black screws? the screws that hold the end plates on? or do people just give them a lick of paint?

u could just paint them mate but it will prob crack off when u tighten them,they either need to be anodised or a little tip from my mountain biking years,just colour them in with a black permanent marker,works well and just redo them every now and again!

u could just paint them mate but it will prob crack off when u tighten them,they either need to be anodised or a little tip from my mountain biking years,just colour them in with a black permanent marker,works well and just redo them every now and again!

Yeah could give that a go, don't see it lasting very long though

567742d9.jpg

Fitted my steering wheel trim today! Nice little touch to the interior!

Next plans is to fit the stuff I have bought recently. H&R springs and cup spoiler!!

Spolier painting! and Springs fitting!

My Spoiler was picked up today for paint! Will be back in the middle of the week.

And going to be ringing round a few garage's tomorrow to see about getting my H&R springs fitted this week to!

Gonna be berserk!! haha

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Red Baguette Clio 197 Area 3
197JST Clios For Sale 25
Christian J New Members 0
C Projects/Progress Threads 14
Craig_B Gallery 20