Craig's Black Clio 197 | More AD08's!!!! SAMCO hose kit fitted :)

haha good luck mate hopefully they dont try ripping you off for fitting

The person who is spraying it isn't fitting it, I have a separate person fitting it.

£40 for spraying it (mate of a mate rate)
Roughly £30 for fitting it of my Brother in Law's Brother in Law

Don't think that's to bad.

The person who is spraying it isn't fitting it, I have a separate person fitting it.

£40 for spraying it (mate of a mate rate)
Roughly £30 for fitting it of my Brother in Law's Brother in Law

Don't think that's to bad.

is that fitting for the spoiler or springs???

oh right thats not too bad then getting the alignment done at the same time killing 2 birds with 1 stone i like it

Looking good Craig, will look mean once that little lot goes on. Not that it doesn't already. :smile:

As we speak my H&R springs are going on! Sitting in the waiting room on tapatalk and reading a thousand magazines!

Photos later :wink:

H&R Springs fitted!!!

Had my H&R Springs fitted today!! :bounce: Went to the garage about 9ish this morning, had to stay there until the car was done, they finished about 12ish but had plenty of mag's to read so wasn't to bad!

First things first, I love the way it looks but was a bit weary about how the ride would be with them on standard dampers. But i can say i am pleasantly surprised! Read a few threads on how they are harsh and they are a real bumpy ride! I can feel no difference to the standard spring other than it is a bit bumpier at high speeds (60-70mph) I can't yet comment on if the handiling as i havent pushed the car yet. Will report back though!

Anyway Pictures! only iPhone ones at the moment sorry, will try and get some proper ones!

Front Before:

853f1c33.jpg

Rear Before:

bc1970cf.jpg

Front After:

d38c3671.jpg

Rear After:

f31e6075.jpg

Whole Car:

f4a87d0a.jpg

Next to a standard 197 (Welshtom1990):

c71c8e96.jpg