Craig's Black Clio 197 | More AD08's!!!! SAMCO hose kit fitted :)

Looks good, *think* I bought the boot this spoiler came from :wink: (I'm going to buy a spoiler but will swap the boot lids over)

Word of warning I *hope* you primered up any bare metal where it was drilled as I've had to get the top lip resprayed as it was rusting around the holes, the paint was bubbling up pretty bad....There will be some sorry looking Clios around running cup spoilers in a few years imo

any recomendations ona good primer??

Word of warning I hope you primered up any bare metal where it was drilled as I've had to get the top lip resprayed as it was rusting around the holes, the paint was bubbling up pretty bad....There will be some sorry looking Clios around running cup spoilers in a few years imo

We didn't have any paint yesterday when fitting, so i just spent this morning painting the bare metal.

Looks mint in that second to last photo. :thumbsup:

Only in that one? :worried:

does look good mate!!!! wanting one for mine too gives it a nice touch!:smile:

Cheers dude!

Much better. I'm a massive fan of the cup car look, none of this clean bare arse crap!

hahaha!

I like both tbh. Big fan of the clio without a spoiler on, and a big fan with one on.

Hahaha, no it looks good in them all Craig, just particularly mint in that one!!! :smiley:

It's worth doing, increases the grin-factor no end and a noticeable performance increase through the rev-range. :smile:

Bought a set of Raiders today. They are going to be used for a set of winter wheels and while I get my White Speedlines refurbed to be used as summer wheels.

23095c66.jpg

They have been sandblasted so need to be painted. Going to be painting these wheels myself and getting the speedlines done by a mate.

The speedlines will be staying white and the Raiders is out of two colours atm.

7f437e42.jpg

The Rover Grey is a bit darker than the Pug one. Still deciding.

Just read your whole thread mate :smile: Looks awsome !

If you dont mind me asking .. how much did your cup spoiler set you back ? and where did you get it ? Im on the look out for one now.

Just read your whole thread mate :smile: Looks awsome !

If you dont mind me asking .. how much did your cup spoiler set you back ? and where did you get it ? Im on the look out for one now.

Awesome! Cheers dude.

I bought cup spoiler of a guy who was breaking a 197 cup.

Ahh right i just keep an eye out.

Have you had your seat fixed yet mate ? I need my drivers side one done , just wondering if theres anyone local to us that can do it

Any idea how much a new cover is ?
Also whats this carls user name ? As i need to order some new disks and hes the man to speek to apparenty.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Red Baguette Clio 197 Area 3
197JST Clios For Sale 25
Christian J New Members 0
C Projects/Progress Threads 14
Craig_B Gallery 20