Craig's Black Clio 197 | More AD08's!!!! SAMCO hose kit fitted :)

25/30mm are the Eibachs if I remember correctly.

Had them on my Clio.

Did you notice much difference? hight wise? and by the way, your car is MINT

On another note I just bought a ITG panel filter :smile: and also fitted a shorter black ariel that I had on my previous car

Last edited:
Lunchtime mods!!

Had my ITG panel filter delivered yesterday, Ordered it from Camskill as found they were cheapest. Came in at £43 and something pence.

Sun was shining and was dry(ish) so fitted it during my lunch. Took 5 mins at the most!!

Have two pics I can put up later but I'm sure everyone knows what an ITG looks like.

Did you notice much difference? hight wise? and by the way, your car is MINT

They were great on a good road but not so good on bad roads (especially the rear when cornering hard = oversteer).

EDIT: I see now you meant the hight - yes, it was noticeable.

Last edited:
Did you ge some springs- I know your looking at the H@Rs 30mm drop, ive go the 40mm on mine and it sits perfectly and the ride is hardly any diffrence in between them and the OE springs

Did you ge some springs- I know your looking at the H@Rs 30mm drop, ive go the 40mm on mine and it sits perfectly and the ride is hardly any diffrence in between them and the OE springs

I haven't yet bought any yet no. Still in a massive dilemma on which ones to get!!!

I've got H&R's on my cup and i have no complaints about them. They were on my car when i bought it so i can't really compare them to standard cup springs but as far as i'm concerned they are good.

ITG Panel Filter pictures | Show Plates

Fitted the ITG Panel Filter the other day in my Lunch at work.

06e27836.jpg

5d7b96d4.jpg

Stuck the sticker on the airbox to.

And this week I had some show plates made up. Seen some like these on some website and didn't want to pay the £20 for them, so a mate works in a printers and said he'd make some and this is what came out.

c0c588df.jpg

4ab74bf3.jpg

Just need to get some black number plate fixings to smarten it up a bit more when the show plates are on!

And kinda did a boo boo to my wheel :thumbdown: nearly cried!!

5323ab83.jpg

I've noticed that the paint is coming off anyway when cleaning them, so doing that to them just makes it certain that I will be getting a refurb in the future! Note I did not do it parking haha I was pulling into a car park with a stupidly narrow entrance, after a stupid woman in an Audi TT pulled out in front of me!!

Plates look good, can your mate do more and if so, how much? I imagine you might get some interest from members on here.

Cool car dude! like the plates too :wink:

I don't have any experience with either spring so can't really comment. With that in mind.......kw!!!

Cool car dude! like the plates too :wink:

I don't have any experience with either spring so can't really comment. With that in mind.......kw!!!

It's horrible like. KW's are near enough a grand!!

I go into stages me, theres stages i go through that I want to do like everything to my car, then next week I don't. Last week i wanted to save for a deposit for a house, now this week I want to buy a little project car to work on. GRRRRR

Yeh I know what your saying it's difficult. And without doubt getting coilovers is a plunge financially that goes without saying.

Just got to weigh all the options up and decide what's best for you dude.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Red Baguette Clio 197 Area 3
197JST Clios For Sale 25
Christian J New Members 0
C Projects/Progress Threads 14
Craig_B Gallery 20