clio rs 200 turbo uk spec details

now the spec is known would you buy one?

• yes - i would

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • no - still not convinced

Votes: 74 46.3%
  • still undecided

Votes: 39 24.4%

• Total voters
Renault can not convince me with this one in a million years. I loved all Clio sports so far, I also loved all the Megane Sports but the previous one, this one I can't swallow and I know it won't grow on me either. It just looks....wrong!

Paddle shifts as the only option is not on...paddle shifts on the column instead on the steering wheel is simply fail. Period.

I have to admit though, it looks planted on the videos. But I don't care tbh.

So am I right in thinking that the electronic diff works by braking one of the front wheels in order to limit slip? Surely that could potentially mean finishing your front brakes in one full trackday?

So am I right in thinking that the electronic diff works by braking one of the front wheels in order to limit slip? Surely that could potentially mean finishing your front brakes in one full trackday?

So the electronic diff is just the same as our ESP/traction control.. Not actually a diff then...

I also love how the engine noise is "an electronically operated diaphragm".. You mean a speaker... Muppets

So the electronic diff is just the same as our ESP/traction control.. Not actually a diff then...

Not a true diff, but if you offered me that feature on my car now I'd take it!

Also, the 458 has an e-diff:

'Ferrari in particular emphasizes their E-diff for 32% better longitudinal acceleration vs. the F430 and 1.25 second improvement in lap times at their Fiorano track.'

Last edited:

I also love how the engine noise is "an electronically operated diaphragm".. You mean a speaker... Muppets

No, it's not a speaker.

I put some info up on this a few pages previous!!! :smiley:

It all sounds good but the big killer for me is the flappy paddle gearbox. And, I'd rather have a high revving N/A. If I wanted a turbo'd F4R I'd buy a megane, would have a proper diff too

Realistically when are you gonna use launch control? It's not like you hammer it outta the pits on a trackday?

Just watched the vid, its looks......boring.

Nicer, less "style" wheels and a decent drop with a good spec and some carbon it might look a lot better. But as a standard package it looks VERY plain.

I don't think launch control is a big selling point. It just makes sense to put it on because it works so well with the semi-auto 'box.