clio rs 200 turbo uk spec details

now the spec is known would you buy one?

• yes - i would

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • no - still not convinced

Votes: 74 46.3%
  • still undecided

Votes: 39 24.4%

• Total voters
Wonder how much these will map to, and whether you can have different maps on the different driving modes??

All very interesting to me, but I've been thinking about megane 250s lately....

you can with the 265s, not sure on the 250, so could be possible with the 200T, unless they will leave it off, then add it to the face lift 200T like they did with the 265.

the only thing with test drives is, it takes a while to warm the car up, and youve gota be careful with the saleman as he might not like stick given to the car. you can have a go in mine, thou. autoworld willenhall have got quite a few in, in different colours n specs, quite a few recaro`d aswell.

The most disappointing video of the 200T ive seen so far..[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHMkGa-PlVQ[/YOUTUBE]

How quiet is that :'(

Still think it needs a bigger front end badge.

That is going to have to the most exhilarating drive ever because it's uglier than the mother in law.

Usually a car grows on me the more I see it, unfortunately I'm affraid this new 200t is growing like on me like leprosy the more I see it.

...a standard car was behind me on the auto route in France last week....even the standard car looks good in the flesh....I have been a little dissapointed with the pics, but I reckon they will look good in the flesh and the vid indicates that it is going to be a relatively stricking car to see out and about.....exhaust note (although quiet) is very similar to Meg250 at full throttle/high revs.....does the cup pack have red calipers though....and is there a xenon option? All that kit as standard suggests to me that it will be pricey from new, so most likley to consider a used car maybe this time next year.....