Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Superb!!!

Nice one Litchy for not listening to me about staying NA and trying something different!!! :smiley:

And great work Ste, as always. Looks very neat and it's pretty cool to be the first person to manage this... Not bad for a ''backstreet'' eh!?! :thumbup: :smiley: :thumbup:

Superb!!!

Nice one Litchy for not listening to me about staying NA and trying something different!!! :smiley:

And great work Ste, as always. Looks very neat and it's pretty cool to be the first person to manage this... Not bad for a ''backstreet'' eh!?! :thumbup: :smiley: :thumbup:

Wife accused me of having an homosexual affair with Ste cause I've spent so much time at Garage of late. She calls it "The Brokeback Garage" LOL

looks really good :smile: out of interest, did you get a look at the throttle body size? when fitting as the 225/230 one is really small, and definite oppotunity for bit more power..

-Andy

I had a nosey at it Andy, and can confirm it's f?cking tiny compared to the 197/200!!! :smiley:

looks really good :smile: out of interest, did you get a look at the throttle body size? when fitting as the 225/230 one is really small, and definite oppotunity for bit more power..

-Andy

I had a nosey at it Andy, and can confirm it's f?cking tiny compared to the 197/200!!! :smiley:

Thanks for all the positive comments. Yep the 250 TB is equally Tiny!!! The issue with the 250's is no ones really tested the engines tolerances yet. They are strengthen but to what extent. Stage 2 is comfortably safe around 310-320 bhp however beyond that? There's a company in Holland that's offering stage 3 (360bhp), which is a bigger turbo but obviously you'll need to think about your gearbox and especially the clutch. Anything around 300bhp in a Clio is good enough but you never know?????

Looks brilliant, everytime I look at these conversions I wish I hadn't sold my Cup (through boredom) I'd have had gone this route.