Clio 200 - F4Rt

I love these conversions, I wish I'd kept my 197 now. It was perfect for one :worried:

I've got K-Tec's hybrid turbo on the megane and it drives better than my mates mapped R26, torque holds better and it pulls hard to the red line.

You wont get 300bhp with just the hybrid turbo though, you'll need bigger injectors and ARP big end bolts.

sorry, had net issues!

Akrapociv needed no modding to fit. Tho a custom 'link' pipe was required to join the two.

Waiting to hear from DVLA about the change. Insurance isnt much more, probably due to my age (31) and NCD.

More miles i put on, the more i am enjoying the conversion. Drives so well normally, and really has some kick!

Wow. Impressive. Looks a tidy setup Mat.

How does the weight of the engines differ? Similar, or not so?

Have you noticed any change in the balance of the car?

Weight is not much different, as basically same head and block. Obviously a few exta kgs, but no noticeable difference to the cars balance.

Weight is not much different, as basically same head and block. Obviously a few exta kgs, but no noticeable difference to the cars balance.

wait till u push it and then have to use the breaks hard, u can tell the differance, the back gets really light

that awesome! really would love a vid up to hear this baddy and see it tear away from another 200 =D

Only down side is the engine is now a F4RT. Need to think up another name sharp.

This thread makes me drool...always...if there was a "hide thread" option, I would use it on this thread. :smiley:

G.R.E.A.T.

impressive and sounds great :thumbup:

so good you have a private road for those speeds :eek:

Well you can't argue with performance like that. Its rather fast ain't it??

Its interesting to see where you changing gear. 50 mph for 2nd to 3rd. Its quite a short box for that sort of power and torque.

What made you stick with the TL4 box out of interest?

This is all imo but its way way too short a ratios for the engine, you aren't using the best part of it (torque). With an R26 box you'd have the diff too and its proven to be a very durable box.

This isn't wringing all the revs out but you can see how much longer the gears are on an ND0 box.

[YOUTUBE]5DbH3D0r2WU[/YOUTUBE]

Still, very nice and the engine it should have come with in the first place.