Clio 200 - F4Rt

Looks smart :smile:

What are those rear seats 'usable' as though? I certainly wouldn't want to be sat in one in a crash :smile:

are there particular seats that you would want to sit in during a crash?! :innocent:

I will be running padding on the remaining rear tubes when the rear brace is removed. So no worse than hitting the window/c pillar/18 wheeler that plows into you

Ollie - yes, the rear diagonal and harness bar is removable so the seats are still fully usable (assuming you want to take the risk?!?!)

That looks very impressive Mat.

The drivers door bar is low enough not to be in the way too much.

Be interested to see the prices. Have you decided which buckets are going in?

Looks wicked, is it a bolt in? Or do you need to weld plates to the floor then bolt to them? Any chance of some pictures of how it mounts to the floor and at the back?

Daniel

That looks very impressive Mat.

The drivers door bar is low enough not to be in the way too much.

Be interested to see the prices. Have you decided which buckets are going in?

if i do fit a seat it will be driver only. but will probably be a Cobra Suzuka

Looks wicked, is it a bolt in? Or do you need to weld plates to the floor then bolt to them? Any chance of some pictures of how it mounts to the floor and at the back?

Daniel

once i get a chance i will take some more pics and try and get some of the mounts.

it is weld plates in then bolt to those.

:blink:

It looks like it's still relatively easy to get in and out of, dangerous how so?

Hit you head on the tubing, chances are you're not going to survive. Manufacturers do alot of testing to ensure you're safe in crash. The only way to make that safe is like a proper race car take out the back seats and put some harnesses in and wear them at all times.