Clio 200 & Corsa VXr @ The Ring

Corsa Nurburgring edition out next year with brembos, ultrleggra's etc so be intresting to see how they compare,

Lots of points in that where the cornering speeds and exit speeds from the clio are massively different i.e. more :smile:

Not really any visible difference in a straight line though, the clio seems to catch a little in places but probably because of the exit speeds he gets.

Wish I was there.....

Corsa Nurburgring edition out next year with brembos, ultrleggra's etc so be intresting to see how they compare,

Is this the VXR with the twin exit exhaust. I actually prefer the centre exit exhaust.

I've seen a picture of the yellow test car your on about NOddie.

Yeah it does look good, but for the hideous yellow paint :lol:

mate your car is GREEN,i like it but it is not to everyone.
the yellow may grow on you,i have seen this car in germany and it looks good.
i was the same, a yellow corsa no way,but it works.

Last edited:
mate your car is GREEN,i like it but it is not to everyone.
the yellow may grow on you,i have seen this car in germany and it looks good.
i was the same, a yellow corsa no way,but it works.

Liquid yellow is nice but the Ring Corsa looks like a flat yellow. Looks almost like the Meg 250 yellow.

Disappointed to didn't over take :worried: haha

Loved the chase though, I think its the first ring video where I have watched the whole thing

mate in real life it works.
its not so good in a 6inch pic i agree.

Off topic but Wayne are you on VXR online? if so you got any vids of your car? :cloud9:

i have a nasty feeling the nurburgring edition will be alot faster than a 200 especailly if they give it a power hike, But theyll have to stop making the engines out of paper mache first.

Off topic but Wayne are you on VXR online? if so you got any vids of your car? :cloud9:

i have a nasty feeling the nurburgring edition will be alot faster than a 200 especailly if they give it a power hike, But theyll have to stop making the engines out of paper mache first.

This is the Wayne from VXRonline yes.

I defo think it will be faster than a 200 tbh. But you'd expect it with it being the 5th different special Corsa VXR (888, Arctic, VXR Racing, VXR-R and now Nurburg). Tbh, its just progress (Evolution).

...this has got me thinking.....Gran Turisimo is out in November.....surely there is potential for on line versions of this race.....

I'd say the clio would pull away if the corsa let it past. The corsa seems to have faster acceleration out of the corners (Turbo torque I guess) but the clio looks significantly faster through the corners

i wonder how evenly matched the drivers were ?

be good if it was plato and needell drivng em :smiley:

At least the VXR Online lot are mature and don't do what Corsa C/D uk do - slag anything off that isn't a Chav Out Racing Saxos Again