car maybe going.

sorry to hear about that, and after reading your other thread i would agree, it would be like them taking it. but, having something like that happen puts things into focus.

Same when i had a really bad accident, i swore i'd never drive again...

anyway, was it you who bought a parcel shelf with umbrella holder of another guy on here? if so i would like that please.

this one: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=974&highlight=parcel+shelf

Last edited:
why not put it up for sale as it is on the reno forums? u may be suprised and get what u want? be a shame to take it apart unless it would pain u to know someome had it how it is now? think it would me

That's not a bad idea.
Going to put ot in PFC next month as it.
Don't want to go down the ebaying it line.

That's not a bad idea.
Going to put ot in PFC next month as it.
Don't want to go down the ebaying it line.

No parts will be sold off till January anyways but if I can get enough for it as it stands it would save the hastle of stripping it.

If I can't get good money as it is the car will go back to standard in January and be traded in. The parts will all then be sold.

No parts will be sold off till January anyways but if I can get enough for it as it stands it would save the hastle of stripping it.

If I can't get good money as it is the car will go back to standard in January and be traded in. The parts will all then be sold.

no worries mate,

good luck whatever you decide jase, :wink:

I dont think you would be happy with the volvo, fully understand why you want to change though.

Well, whatever you decide to do...good work with the 197 dude! and good luck with next car!

will you be selling those black OEM wheels? I want :tongueout:

looks like the car maybe staying for the time being.

works very quiet at the moment so not sure its the right time to be going on finance.

will re-asses the situation in the new year.

think i need to spend some money on her to make me fall in love again.

works very quiet at the moment so not sure its the right time to be going on finance.

Do this! :biggrin:

Go away and treat yourself to something you have always wanted to do to her!

Not so good hearing about the work though mate, hopefully things will pick up after the festive season bud!

A spending spree will re-ignite the flame. What else can you buy for it though? I've not been on here long but it certainly seems to be fully packed.

good to hear your keeping it for the time being jase.

a couple of new mods and you will be well away, :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

sorry to hear about the break in mate. I F***ING HATE s**tbags who break into peoples homes and i know how bad it can be on the owners as i deal with victims of burglaries nearly everyday.

anyway mate dont get a volvo get a cupra like me lol and we can start a new site as the seat ones are poor