car maybe going.

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
think ive decided to sell up.

since the break in my heart just isnt in it anymore.

going for something completely different...
volvo C30 1.6D in white with R-design.

never been bothered about the speed and the volvo is half the road tax, half the fuel cost and cheaper on insurance.

the 197 will be traded in as standard so all the parts will be up for sale end of january.

Recaros.
coilovers.
real carbon centre console and temp display pod.
mats.
blue hoses.
full miltek and decat.
spacers.
spare standard silver wheel.
and any other bits that anyone might want.

you 'think' you've decided which means you havent really decided yet?

comments convincing you not to below please...

No way!! Hope you don't sell it jase, but can understand if you do. You'll still be running the forum or not though?

first dibs on the jase splitter if poss mate,

sorry to hear your thinking about selling up jase. ( sad times ).

not sure what will happen to the forum rocky. will probably let someone else take over.

the volvo will stay as standard as as i can dave.

recaros... 1k
carbon dash bits... £200 (not even fitted the pod yet)
coilovers... £400

been thinking the same for a while, but just with a different car. but then i take the clio for a spirited drive, and i instantly fall back in love with it. think you might be the same.

anyway, price for carbon intake, blue pipe work and exhaust, think i have missed out on the coilies already.

2258929532_b525917cfe.jpg
3683275476_35b11a56dd.jpg
31150.jpg

experience_r_models_image2.jpg

volvo-c30-interiorjpg.jpg
Volvo_R_Design_4.jpg

Man, instead of trying to convince Jase not to sell up, everbody is jumping in for his parts! lol

Second dibs on the front splitter if chappo doesnt take it. :smile:

Edit: Those volvo's are stunnin! Theres a few around here and just look great.

for the £170 you get full miltec cat back system inc secondary decat, the blue intake hoses, blue top coolant hose and the carbon intake.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
only prob, i get paid next wed, would that be a prob. also are you wanting my old system to put on your car?

Also if Sean decided's he doesn't want the collies, let me know.

Last edited:
Man, instead of trying to convince Jase not to sell up, everbody is jumping in for his parts! lol

I think most people know how it feels to get broken into and know it affects you greatly. I'm not surprised he's selling TBH, it's not worth the trouble in your home with a family.

gavin... no parts will be sold till january.

i have my standard system to put back on.

also have a stainless steel intake hose (across the front of the engine) this will be £60.