car maybe going.

im going for a different approach to this... JASE DONT SELL UP!!
u'll miss the joy it brings wen ur driving once its gone!! the volvo looks sweet and everything, bt its got nothing on a 197!!

just think about itttttttt!! and shame on everyone for jumping on the parts.... how much 4 the recaros again jase? lol :wink:

jase can you put some pics up of what carbon parts there is. ?

is that £200 delivered :thumbup1:

( how much for the splitter ), :001_tt1:

thanks.

will post pics soon as i can.

cant post splitter.
not sure what to sell it for.? got 2 small cracks on the underside(cant be seen) where i drove up a ramp.

Shame to see it go Jase as i have followed the progress of your car from when you first welcomed me to the site...

There would be a list of things i want from your car lol just have to see what funds i can release.

I go away for a few days and its all change!! Sorry to see you are selling up. My brother drives a C30 1.6D R-d-Design in blue ( they run them as company cars at Hatfields Jaguar ), they have a volvo dealer in bury and have access to loads of stock so if you need any info on new or used cars I may be able to point you in the right direction :smile:

Don’t sell up mate, only letting them win if you do. I know it cant be nice having someone brake in and try and take your car but what’s to say they want with the Volvo.

Sad times, who will take over the site or will you carry on with it?

I hope you dont sell up Jase, its pretty much the same as them taking it - you still lose the clio