Can't log on

Can anyone help? Every time I try to log on to clio197.net I get this message. Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we carry out some emergency site updates. We will be back soon. It's been like this from Tuesday. Am posting from my iPhone. I have cleared the temporary files and cache files. Any help would be great. If you know how to fix this email me @ johnathon.foley1982@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers j

I'm gonna text Leckie about this. It should have sorted itself by now!!!!

I tried mine again this morning and it still wasn't working. I haven't tried rebooting the router yet though.

Hmmmm, it has worked for quite a few, d'oh I am totally out of ideas now. :worried::worried::worried:

Not working for me.

This should work , it doesnt require the DNS as it uses the exact IP of the hosting server followed by the sub domain.

http://67.225.136.222/~clio/forum/index.php

Try it again just incase something was a miss when you did the 1st time.

*** I tried logging in and got the failed error , if you then use the back button and try again it seems to work. ***
This may not be related to the other problem where people could not access the entire site, this looks like the site is either not checking the user db correctly or is slow at distributing the cookie session. Either way , it worked with a little persuasion.

Last edited:
When I try to log on from my laptop it says account suspended? But can log on fine from my phone. Have I been bad?

Why does my account keep getting suspended? Starting to get pissed off!

Fixed now,

Last edited: