Calling you cyclists out there

What type of timing did they provide? Was it a disposable chip on your bike or an ankle chip?

It was a chip that could be worn around the ankle but the majority, my team included, wrapped it around a bottle and treated it as a baton which we passed to the next team member in the transition area.

Our team finished 355th out of 650 in the four-man team division. There were thousands of teams participating in different divisions. Our average lap times were about an hour to cycle the 15-16 mile lap.

I topped out at 55mph through the foxhole and only touched the brakes once to make it through Wehrseifen. Track knowledge helped!

Wow!! I would love to go to Whistler, and I wouldn't mind if it was snowing or not, it is just the ideal location for sports!!

I saw a nice bike yesterday, made me want to get back out on mine. Seeing this makes me want to get back out even more! I need a new rear wheel on my bike though, the whole thing doesn't feel great.

Wow!! I would love to go to Whistler, and I wouldn't mind if it was snowing or not, it is just the ideal location for sports!!

It was great. If there was any decent off road trails near me, I could be tempted on to knobbly tyres.

First run, I jumped off the ski lift with the instructor and he points out a bear about 30m away. I made the decision to start riding immediately. Turns out it was on 'only' a black bear and was too busy eating berries to bother us. I did cycle through bear sh-t on one trail though :smiley:

Last edited:
I used to go to Whistler and Les Gets when i was into downhill/free ride biking, great fun but decided to stop after i had a bad accident with a tree :worried: