Apple iPhone 4S Discussion

Android is for limp wristed folks :lol:

pfffttt. Android pisses all over IOS.

The actual Iphone is a nice bit of kit, but you can't beat Android for being how highly customizable it is.

Only thing is lacks to keep up with IOS is the Apps, but that'll come in time.

Having said that, I need a new phone as my HTC Desire is doing my head in...and there aren't any notable Android phones around on the market yet. So i'll either wait and see what kicks up with the Iphone 4s and there's bound to be issues or go for the very slender looking Blackberry 9900.

Or slog it out for another 6 months. Options are slim tbh.

I will second that! Apple rules computers, Android rules phones :thumbup1:

Are you serious? Android is the worst phone OS. Completely unfinished product. Not thought out very well.

Oooh, but its fully customisable!!! People say.

Whoopee doo. Its broken. They add all this rubbish in to hide the fact its an incomplete OS.

I dont want to piss around loading different custom roms on the phone every day, with no decent way to backup apps and settings and sync music. Android is for people that like breaking and fixing things when they go wrong.

iOS is for people that want it to work. And work well.

Having been stuck with a complete POS Android phone since i sold the iP4 earlier in the year, i cant wait to pre-order the iP4S.

All the hardware is exactly what was expected from the update. However, there were some rumours that a new case design and screen size increase was on the way. They were unfounded and unconfirmed rumours. I must admit, i was taken by them too, but the iP4S is still an awesome update.

Very good update tbh improving on what can only be described as an excellent phone, I love my iPhone 4 and im completely hooked on iPhones now, I won't be getting 4s as I'm in a contract although I'm sure I could sell this for a decent amount and put money towards a 4s!

Very good update tbh improving on what can only be described as an excellent phone, I love my iPhone 4 and im completely hooked on iPhones now, I won't be getting 4s as I'm in a contract although I'm sure I could sell this for a decent amount and put money towards a 4s!

I agree. I'd have a 4S if I wasn't in contract. Will hopefully mean the 5 is out by the time it's up.

Mines up september next year, If 5 isn't out by then I will just let my contract run until it's out as the 4 is that good.

Are you serious? Android is the worst phone OS. Completely unfinished product. Not thought out very well.

Oooh, but its fully customisable!!! People say.

Whoopee doo. Its broken. They add all this rubbish in to hide the fact its an incomplete OS.

I dont want to piss around loading different custom roms on the phone every day, with no decent way to backup apps and settings and sync music. Android is for people that like breaking and fixing things when they go wrong.

iOS is for people that want it to work. And work well.

Having been stuck with a complete POS Android phone since i sold the iP4 earlier in the year, i cant wait to pre-order the iP4S.

All the hardware is exactly what was expected from the update. However, there were some rumours that a new case design and screen size increase was on the way. They were unfounded and unconfirmed rumours. I must admit, i was taken by them too, but the iP4S is still an awesome update.

The fact that you NEED to use the useless piece of crap that is itunes to do anything, including sync music is what makes it so bad.

The fact that you don't need to sync anything on Android and that you can just drag and drop it onto your phone is what makes it better.

And backing up is just as easy with an app....you can back up every single bit of data on your phone and store it on your SD or online...

This war will rage on forever! lol]

RIP Jobs tho as said...the man was a genius.

The fact that you NEED to use the useless piece of crap that is itunes to do anything, including sync music is what makes it so bad.

The fact that you don't need to sync anything on Android and that you can just drag and drop it onto your phone is what makes it better.

And backing up is just as easy with an app....you can back up every single bit of data on your phone and store it on your SD or online...

This war will rage on forever! lol]

RIP Jobs tho as said...the man was a genius.

With iOS5, syncing is all done wirelessly when you put it on charge. Also all of your data (photos, music, blah blah blah) is stored on iCloud and is pushed to all of your other devices. Apple WIN.

I got my iPhone 4S 64 GB in white ordered this morning at around 9am so should receive it on release day :smiley:. I did get button happy when it was processing so I have ordered two LOL.

I can't wait for iCloud. It'll make things so much easier. I only ordered a white 4S 16GB as the 4 16GB was enough for me.

I also like the fact my 4 is still worth £300 on the 2nd hand market. I don't see many phones that retains value aswell.

With iOS5, syncing is all done wirelessly when you put it on charge. Also all of your data (photos, music, blah blah blah) is stored on iCloud and is pushed to all of your other devices. Apple WIN.

I got my iPhone 4S 64 GB in white ordered this morning at around 9am so should receive it on release day :smiley:. I did get button happy when it was processing so I have ordered two LOL.

I ordered 6x. :rofl:

Managed to get all but the 2x i ordered for myself and wife cancelled off though eventually.

I ordered 6x. :rofl:

Managed to get all but the 2x i ordered for myself and wife cancelled off though eventually.

My bank didn't let anymore go through and I got a call from the fraud prevention people haha.

Which colour and HD size have you gone for?