Apple iPhone 4S Discussion

iPhone 4s offset what's the point....again! As much I love apple products I do hate the skanky pikeys just another £££ making without having to really doing anything apart from more powerful and a bigger camera! Sort it out apple!!

I think it's a notable upgrade. Won't be doing it myself but new features processor, hd camera etc are really cool.

Seems most people wanted a different design but at the end of the day it's a much better phone that the 4. 99% of people think Form>Function.

Agree with some guys on Cliosport.

Originally Posted by MattW
So in summary, those that aren't happy, aren't happy because it doesn't have a new box??

The hardware update was obvious, how ever you look at it. After that, it's just the software surely.

I wonder if people would still be spitting their dummies out or taking the piss if this came in a redesigned case? Seems like the deal breaker part is that it looks different rather than any features or improvements under the skin. Form > Function?
Exactly. It's a good upgrade.

I don't agree,

iOS 5 was the obvious upgrade we all new that months ago and apple will do the same old and not make the whole firmware available to 4 users so that can flag the 4s off as a 'new product' changes to
The camera and processor are just standard it's a crap upgrade to the 4 at current!

Fair dos it's the same as when they did the 3G to 3GS but that needed it as the 3G was to slow from the start to handle good apps and content!
Don't get me wrong I ain't bothered I'll still sign plenty of people up at worm and make they money out of it but as a device to live upto other phones on the Market it's a fail!

Seriously, I think the upgrades are great. The faster processor, HD vid, Siri can dictate, so texting/e-mailing when driving could be possible.

The friend locator would be great on a night out if meeting friends. How many times do you not answer your phone cos it's too loud and you don't hear it?

64GB to put all/most of your music on

There's probably other stuff I've missed, but I'll definitely be getting one

I don't agree,

iOS 5 was the obvious upgrade we all new that months ago and apple will do the same old and not make the whole firmware available to 4 users so that can flag the 4s off as a 'new product' changes to
The camera and processor are just standard it's a crap upgrade to the 4 at current!

Fair dos it's the same as when they did the 3G to 3GS but that needed it as the 3G was to slow from the start to handle good apps and content!
Don't get me wrong I ain't bothered I'll still sign plenty of people up at worm and make they money out of it but as a device to live upto other phones on the Market it's a fail!

So if it came in a different box with those features you'd be disappointed? I think not :lol:

It's could come in a solid gold box and I'd be disappointed lol

But then again working in phones for the last 7 years most stuff does lol

What issues lol?? Notions been wrong with the iPhone 4 camera or processor it's only voice control which 90% won't use just like FaceTime lol