Apple iPhone 4S Discussion

have you asked Siri the meaning of life yet?

I have now, and its replies were ...

"Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try to live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations"

"That's easy ... it's a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general."

"Life; the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity and continual change preceding death."

"All evidence to date suggests its chocolate"

"I can't answer that now but give me some time to write a very long play in which nothing happens"

"Life: a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animates beings. I guess that includes me."

"A movie"

"I give up"

So he does give quite a few different answer to that question and I'm sure there's more but i got bored of asking haha !!

Still loving my 4S. More and more is being added to the Apple servers for Siri by the day. I'm astounded at how fantastic it is.

Love the speed.

Interesting article for the Android fanboys:

http://theunderstatement.com/post/11982112928/android-orphans-visualizing-a-sad-history-of-support

Having lived with an Android phone for 6 months, i cant understand how people still try and justify their purchases, with such buggy unsupported devices, its incredible.

Give me great customer support and the ability to take my device to any Apple store in the world and have it swapped out there and then any day, over a couple of crappy "features" that i might never use.

Bought one of these myself 2 weeks ago after waiting for an upgrade from my 3GS, and I do like it, apart from mine doesn't want to play some of my music and Twitter/Tweetdeck crash! But, to give it some protection on the back of the phone without bulking it up, I set up a new business producing Carbon Fibre Skins in various colours.

Here's a black carbon version:
carbon_black.jpg

Bought one of these myself 2 weeks ago after waiting for an upgrade from my 3GS, and I do like it, apart from mine doesn't want to play some of my music and Twitter/Tweetdeck crash! But, to give it some protection on the back of the phone without bulking it up, I set up a new business producing Carbon Fibre Skins in various colours.

Here's a black carbon version:
carbon_black.jpg

That looks sweet mate. Get designing something for the iPad 2 now.