Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

I can't believe you got another AG, the neighbours must be so confused :smiley: Planning for the same route as the last with coils and akra?

I can't believe you got another AG, the neighbours must be so confused :smiley: Planning for the same route as the last with coils and akra?

Akra will be here on Tuesday apparently. I'm thinking of some B14s as they are well priced. Get good reviews also. Anything will be more comfortable than the current OEM dampers + H&R springs.

Welcome back, maybe see you up at KH at some point? I remember your old one going round KH several times.

I'm in the process of fitting B14s to mine so I have the standard suspension available. Mine is a 2008 197 not sure if the springs are the same - assume they are?

Looks nice mate.

I still miss my old 197 Cup, not sure I'd get another for fear of being disappointed though ???

I take it that it's as brilliant as you remember ?

Welcome back, maybe see you up at KH at some point? I remember your old one going round KH several times.

I'm in the process of fitting B14s to mine so I have the standard suspension available. Mine is a 2008 197 not sure if the springs are the same - assume they are?

Your springs would fit but I was looking for Cup springs. I took the plunge anyway (While I had Emma's approval) on a set of Bilstein B14s. Will hopefully get back up Knockhill nearer the summer and may see you there. I'd imagine yours'll be a bit quicker with its added lightness.

excellent story here! Another AG on the drive then, history repeating right??:smile:

I'd like to make a number of small changes to make her my own. Big money items (Exhaust and coilovers) are covered but it'll be next year I imagine before I get around to brakes, induction and maybe wheels (Though OZ wheels are now ridiculously expensive compared to when I last bought a set). The tyres aren't the best on the car (Rears are Toyo T1-Rs and front Pirelli P Zero) but they are nearly new so won't be changing these until early next year I'd imagine (Unless I kill them sooner up Knockhill).

Looks nice mate.

I still miss my old 197 Cup, not sure I'd get another for fear of being disappointed though ???

I take it that it's as brilliant as you remember ?

I thought the power drop from the ST to this would be more noticeable. Yes at low revs in high gear it goes nowhere but when giving it the beens it feels franticly fast. I'm eager to discover the VMAX difference around Knockhill in this over the ST (I could hit 110mph in that).

As I've said above. The current OEM dampers + H&R springs make for a very very harsh ride (Comical actually). This is my only gripe tbh.

That looks like a nice example!

You certainly won't go wrong with the B14's for day to day use, I've had mine on for a few weeks now and cannot fault them.

You got any better pics of the retrimmed wheel?

Looks reasonably clean from this pic but it really was blacker. Raptor had some new Recaro seat bases for sale (For less than what Renault want for 1) so I bought these on Tuesday and they arrived yesterday (From Croatia) which was very fast. Wasn't a difficult job to remove the old and install the new base but was quite fiddly. New one:

24643899504_a6084c8036_b.jpg

Great, didn't think they would arrive that fast. :drunk:

Car looks great m8.

So cool that you've gone back to an Alien Green 200, I remember reading through this thread a few times and wanting my old AG to look the same as your old one did!

Look forward to seeing the progress.

So yesterday my latest addition to the car arrived yesterday. Some Citroen C2 washer jets, and some Bilstein B14 coilovers :smiley:.

Last week my Akrapovic Evolution system arrived so at the end of the month (26th) these goodies are being fitted.

We have also booked our hotels for our next roadtrip (1st April). Its much of what we have done before but slightly different with some new additions along the way. I cannot wait.

Right back in with the epic mods mate, be interesting to hear your view on the differences this time to. Full against evolution akra and v3s vs B14s?

So yesterday my latest addition to the car arrived yesterday. Some Citroen C2 washer jets, and some Bilstein B14 coilovers :smiley:.

Last week my Akrapovic Evolution system arrived so at the end of the month (26th) these goodies are being fitted.

We have also booked our hotels for our next roadtrip (1st April). Its much of what we have done before but slightly different with some new additions along the way. I cannot wait.
you dont mess about,do you??like it..a roadtrip??where to??

All the way up the west coast of Scotland, along the top then down the east coast. 799 miles in 3 days.

I've gotta get as much as I can at the minute whilst the Mrs is still in the honeymoon period with us getting the car lol. She even bought me a personal plate for it.

Blimey chucking some money at the car!! Hope you enjoy the coilies and exhaust and trip and personal plate lol :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions