Carbon effect mirror pods
Carbon rear diffuser

Wheels and tyres:

KTR 18" five spoke wheels
Toyo T1-R 225/40 tyres

Performance:

283bhp
330lbs/ft of torque

Looks amazing, how was the megane engined Clio in comparison ?

Any of you going on the 16th July ?

I'll be there on the 16th:smile:
The K-tec car was very fast but in those conditions you can only expect so much.
My car was able to break very late and felt really good on the corners, I found it very predictable when there was any slip and it was easy to correct.
I just felt it was gutless on the straight's, I took it to the shift light in each gear but barely broke 100mph, the K-tec car came on to the straight hard behind me and then just left me.
Overall my car went really well for a basically std. car especially with it being my first time. i will stick with it and will hopefully be able to push on a bit more my next time.
I will watch your video later and try to do something with mine, I just got the camera so will need to play about first.
J

I'll be there on the 16th:smile:
The K-tec car was very fast but in those conditions you can only expect so much.
My car was able to break very late and felt really good on the corners, I found it very predictable when there was any slip and it was easy to correct.
I just felt it was gutless on the straight's, I took it to the shift light in each gear but barely broke 100mph, the K-tec car came on to the straight hard behind me and then just left me.
Overall my car went really well for a basically std. car especially with it being my first time. i will stick with it and will hopefully be able to push on a bit more my next time.
I will watch your video later and try to do something with mine, I just got the camera so will need to play about first.
J

Think the best advice I could give to you after following you for a while is to use all the width of the track. Seemed to be driving down the middle as opposed to using all the available width.

Other than that you didnt look like you were holding anyone up.

Think the best advice I could give to you after following you for a while is to use all the width of the track. Seemed to be driving down the middle as opposed to using all the available width.

Other than that you didnt look like you were holding anyone up.

Cheers, I did learn a lot as the night went on and I know exactly what you are saying about using more of the track.
I don't know if you remember the cone that ended up on the track, I noticed that I was going to the left of it and had been taking that line all day but everyone else went to the right ;/
I cant wait for the next one on the 16th and it will be a whole new track for me again going the other way :smile:
J

Im shocked they didnt fit either a Quaife or the R26 box tbh.
Otherwise torque steer galore..specially running that power/torque.
Nice vid Noddie 8)

Only watched a snippet of your vid, but you certainly had no trouble catching a few cars! I quite enjoyed watching the Skyline (?) getting sideways at 5:56 lol.

Only watched a snippet of your vid, but you certainly had no trouble catching a few cars! I quite enjoyed watching the Skyline (?) getting sideways at 5:56 lol.

Enjoyable watching back but not so much when your that close to it on the track lol.

There were a few guys there getting some big drifts on the go and not faring as well. Just search for Knockhill vids on Youtube and sort by upload date. Theres a good few vids of people getting it badly wrong lol.

She is now mapped by RS Tuning. Made 187.1bhp pre map and 192.9bhp post map with an increase in peak torque of 5lb/ft.

Doesnt sound a lot tbh, but the way it drives is so much better. More eagerness to rev. The flat spot at 3k is gone and the revmeter just goes. Love it.

She is now mapped by RS Tuning. Made 187.1bhp pre map and 192.9bhp post map with an increase in peak torque of 5lb/ft.

Doesnt sound a lot tbh, but the way it drives is so much better. More eagerness to rev. The flat spot at 3k is gone and the revmeter just goes. Love it.

glad your happy mate!they take longer to beep at you now ha!

Similar Thread Suggestions