Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Those pictures are great, I think ill need to get along to a Track Scotland or SIDC day at some point.

How do they compare to the Car Trackdays ?

Those pictures are great, I think ill need to get along to a Track Scotland or SIDC day at some point.

How do they compare to the Car Trackdays ?

Much better I think. Its a lot of the same folk that attend them as the car trackdays but with the bonus that they are 4 hours instead of 2 (2 just aint enough).

I've not done a TS day yet. The reverse day on the 4th July will be my first with them. Though again, it looks like the same people from the forums as the SIDC days.

Think theres plenty of spaces left for the 4th July TS day.

Your track day pics are wicked man. The car looks a million times better without the spoiler.

I just got a semi at work lol!!!

Looks good, would love to do knockhill one day.

It is a very good track. Though Knockhill will seem a tad cowboy/barnyard compared to the English circuits like Silverstone etc.

Oh! Ordered replacement tyres for the green one. Went for Yokohama AD08s from Black Circles (£474 inc delivery for those interested). They will be delivered on Monday and hopefully fitted on Friday.

New tyres are on. Though we're welcomed with a monsoon when leaving the garage so not had the chance to test 'em yet.

On another note. Discussed with the garage the prospect of Meg'ing the 200. He says it's a job they can comfortably manage. So now just gotta buy all the bits I need for it now.

New tyres are on. Though we're welcomed with a monsoon when leaving the garage so not had the chance to test 'em yet.

On another note. Discussed with the garage the prospect of Meg'ing the 200. He says it's a job they can comfortably manage. So now just gotta buy all the bits I need for it now.

get your foot down they good in the wet to!!

did they give you a price to do the meg job?would it be better just buying a meg rather than looking for parts that might not work.

Similar Thread Suggestions