Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Checklist for Knockhill tomorrow:

1. Car brimmed with Tesco's finest (Momentum)
2. Tyre pressure set (Though will obviously fettle once warm tomorrow)
3. Car emptied of all of Emma's pish she like to leave lying around
4. GoGro mount stuck on (Above the F1 blade)
5. GoPro charged and memory card cleared.
6. Helmet in the car
7. Paperwork printed off and filled in.
8. Babyseat removed and back seat folded (Gotta amplify that Akra sound on the track lol)

Looks like I'm ready. Looks like it's gonna be a wet one tomorow so might see some giant killing from the little green Clio lol.

Will stick my vids and pics up as soon as I can.

Checklist for Knockhill tomorrow:

1. Car brimmed with Tesco's finest (Momentum)
2. Tyre pressure set (Though will obviously fettle once warm tomorrow)
3. Car emptied of all of Emma's pish she like to leave lying around
4. GoGro mount stuck on (Above the F1 blade)
5. GoPro charged and memory card cleared.
6. Helmet in the car
7. Paperwork printed off and filled in.
8. Babyseat removed and back seat folded (Gotta amplify that Akra sound on the track lol)

Looks like I'm ready. Looks like it's gonna be a wet one tomorow so might see some giant killing from the little green Clio lol.

Will stick my vids and pics up as soon as I can.

Not sure if i told you but i can't make it now .

Have to stay home a friend of mine has gone to support Bo Will drives a white astra van say hi from me when ya see him :smile:

catch up soon i hope :wink:

Nope. Dont take it.

I drive well within my limits and let anyone thats faster than me past. That way I should avoid trouble (Touch wood).

Not sure if i told you but i can't make it now .

Have to stay home a friend of mine has gone to support Bo Will drives a white astra van say hi from me when ya see him :smile:

catch up soon i hope :wink:

I will pop over and say hello :hug:

I believe Bo isnt going out until 2pm. We finish at 1pm so not sure I'll have time tbh.

You could mention though, that if I'm still there around that time I'll jump at the opportunity to get some passenger laps in.

I believe Bo isnt going out until 2pm. We finish at 1pm so not sure I'll have time tbh.

You could mention though, that if I'm still there around that time I'll jump at the opportunity to get some passenger laps in.

ill give him a buz later :smile:

Yes 2pm is Ta track time

Had an awesome awesome morning up at Knockhill. Fortunately the rain gods were on our side and stayed away (For the most part).

Got a lot of track time even though it was very busy. Once again the little green Clio punched well above it weight. Handling really is perfect at the mo. Set just right so that the back end comes around very nicely. Brakes once again, didnt let me down even with me being stupid with them lol.

Though I do think I'm now reaching (Actually think passed) the limit as to what the Conti Sport tyres can handle. They are looking pretty tired now particularly the front left which takes a good hammering around Knockhill:

7354211948_431b935803_b.jpg

The entire circumference of the tyre is sporting these nice "holes" lol.

The oraniser of the day has taken a good number of photos so once they are available I'll be getting them and sticking them up.

Also got a good number of videos from the new camera angle of where the front right fog light is. Will get them edited and uploaded to Youtube, but with my internet connection that could be days lol.

I'd have left the baby seat in.

Imagine that, you've been loads faster than someone so they came over to look at your car to see what it was and there in the back.

A baby seat :rofl:

I'd have left the baby seat in.

Imagine that, you've been loads faster than someone so they came over to look at your car to see what it was and there in the back.

A baby seat :rofl:

i'd put a doll in it too, with a little race suit babygrow on.

Noddie, looks like you need to invest in some trackday rubber. Cough 595's Cough....

i'd put a doll in it too, with a little race suit babygrow on.

Noddie, looks like you need to invest in some trackday rubber. Cough 595's Cough....

Oh definately.

Not going for the R888s again. Just too noisy for day-to-day driving.

Thinking Yoko AD08s tbh, though the Federals do get good ratings.

The 595's are quiet compared to the Hankooks that I has on previously. Only had them on 5 days but the difference is like night and day. So much bite on initial turn in and the grip is incredible. Its green raining here for 2 days and I'm very happy with them in the wet. Not had any issues with standing water as yet.

Good to hear they aint bad in the wet. I'd be keeping them on the car for daily use as changing wheels before and after trackdays is a bloody nuisance.

Also, managed to get 90 miles from a tank at Knockhill. What MPG does that equate to lol.

i must say i'm very impressed with the Federals only had the chance to test them a bit on twisty roads but hopefully i can put them through a proper test at Monza tomorrow if it doesn't rain :worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions