Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Nice should get the best out of it I know its looks really. Ice on he oz,s and that Did you get the car back on the cup racers from the bodyshop if so what did it look like ?

The car came back on the cup racers yes, but unfortunately no pics.

It looked really good tbh. Just nowhere near as good as this.

Just this pic from a few pages ago to give you an idea:

7326924206_02a1c184a1_b.jpg

Still has the black roof in that pic but you get the gist.

Prefer the spoiler just looks odd without something on the rear and prefer the speedlines lol.

I just like the cup racer look 8)

Really like AG though!!

haha :smile: not twins anymore :wink: i'm sure you will come back to it though! Russ has one as well just doesn't want to show it to us!

Indeed.

Gonna have to get myself some RSRs for this. The Contis that are on won't last much longer.

How do you rate them?

Prefer the spoiler just looks odd without something on the rear and prefer the speedlines lol.

I just like the cup racer look 8)

Really like AG though!!

I knew de-cup spoilering it wouldn't be too everyone's taste but I'm over the moon.

so far so good havn't really tested them yet the drive from the tyre fitter is about 3 mins haha but i may do Monza track day on sunday so will put them to the test then :wink:

Looks absolutely perfect now, don't even think id change the bump strips and bullets imo. Wheels are stunning :thumbsup:

Cheers bud.

Bump strips are staying black. Don't want it to look like its trying to be something it's not ie. a FF.

Looking at the pics again. I'd say that something has to be done with the bullets. Either spray them matt black to go with the bump strip, or await Fernandez to finish his CF ones.

Similar Thread Suggestions