Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Can tell you right now. This is the first and last time these wheels will be getting the sealant treatment. They are a bloody nightmare.

So many wee folds and corners. They are beginning to look lush again though. 2 down 2 to go.

Can tell you right now. This is the first and last time these wheels will be getting the sealant treatment. They are a bloody nightmare.

So many wee folds and corners. They are beginning to look lush again though. 2 down 2 to go.

Ha ha ha!forgot to tell you they are a mare to do!i done mine while they are on the car,was so glad when the last one was done.

I would do but the wee man is in his cot and his room is right above the garage. My trolley jack is far from quiet lol.

I'd get linched for waking him up lol.

Cheers.

Dropped the car off at ze body shop this morning. Pick it up at some point tomorrow. Cannot wait.

:ban:

Actually, no, me love this beastie, and I have been fortunate to go out on this car on track, I mean, on the roads of the Scottish Highlands :wink:

OZs are on.

Roof wrap is gone.

Spoiler is gone and tailgate is like new.

CLIO badge is gone from the tailgate also.

Car looks badass once again. Think I must need my head looked at for removing the OZs in the first place.

Pics to follow soon.

OZs are on.

Roof wrap is gone.

Spoiler is gone and tailgate is like new.

CLIO badge is gone from the tailgate also.

Car looks badass once again. Think I must need my head looked at for removing the OZs in the first place.

Pics to follow soon.

Liking the sound of this a lot, cant wait to see pics. Are you thinking of getting the k-tech sprint spoiler noddie?

Similar Thread Suggestions