Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

I suppose the easy option for now is remove the spoiler and recover tailgate in new vinyl.

If you decide you like it sans spoiler just repair the holes and have the top of the tailgate painted black.

The expense comes if you decide to go back to green with the roof, matching paint on the tailgate.

I suppose the easy option for now is remove the spoiler and recover tailgate in new vinyl.

If you decide you like it sans spoiler just repair the holes and have the top of the tailgate painted black.

The expense comes if you decide to go back to green with the roof, matching paint on the tailgate.

Think I'm gonna get the roof done in that new gloss carbon fibre wrap that Totally Dynamic now offer, and get the top of the tailgate wrapped also.

The wheel cleaner stuff was ordered today so hopefully it'll come before the weekend and I can get the wheels cleaned and on the car as soon as possible. Preferably before my next trackday a week on Saturday (9th).

Spoiler is booked to be removed and tailgate filled and repainted Alien Green on Monday.

Getting them to remove the whole roof wrap. Then I can think about it and decide if I wanna get the roof carbon fibre gloss wrapped. Though unlikely at this stage as I have got the remap coming up.

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to stripping her back to how she once was (But for the zorst, coilies and OZ Ultras) tbh.

OZs were washed today. Damn they are a good looking wheel.

No pics yet but will get some tomorrow after they are sealed. Gonna try and get 'em on the car tomorrow. Weather dependant of course.

Sealed the wheels this morning and whilst I was waiting (Still am actually) on the sealant "glazing up" I thought I'd remove the cup spoiler in preparation for tomorrows trip to the bodyshop.

Wasnt impressed with what I found. I found some rust inside and outside around the drilled holes. So for me anyway, the seals/gaskets/washers they supply dont do much to aid water ingress. Anyhoo, 2 pics with the spoiler off (Love how it looks tbh):

7326924206_02a1c184a1_b.jpg

7326926614_bfa6498807_b.jpg

And a pic of my DIY hole repair that will hopefully keep the water out overnight should it rain:

7326916948_880d8ccffb_b.jpg

So as you can see, really the only way to go from cup spoiler to no cup spoiler is to get the job done properly ie. bodyshop to repair the holes and repaint the tailgate.

I did hope to get the OZs back on today but its looking more and more unlikely as the wheel sealent is taking its time to cure before I can get buffing (I think I may have went OTT with the amount I put on lol).

Its also quite surprising how wide the spoiler is. Doesn't look all that wide on the car but when its off it is definitely wider.

Looks geat without spoiler so tempted to get mine off now !

Black wheels FTW

you selling the cups then ?

Looks geat without spoiler so tempted to get mine off now !

Black wheels FTW

you selling the cups then ?

Nah! Will be keeping them as a full spare set should I ever have a problem with the Ultras.

Get that spoiler to f**k lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions