Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

She is now mapped by RS Tuning. Made 187.1bhp pre map and 192.9bhp post map with an increase in peak torque of 5lb/ft.

Doesnt sound a lot tbh, but the way it drives is so much better. More eagerness to rev. The flat spot at 3k is gone and the revmeter just goes. Love it.

i got down to rs tuning for 1245 but you had long gone...:coffee:

i got down to rs tuning for 1245 but you had long gone...:coffee:

Yeah they took me about an hour before I was meant to be done.

He tried to flog his R26 to me to use as the donor car for the meg conversion for the Clio lol.

Had to decline as Emma wouldn't be too chuffed lol.

Some decent results there mate, whats the engine had done again ?

Wonder what it'll be on Extreme's rollers now ?

It's just the exhaust. And yeah, will need to get it on Extreme's rollers to see what they say.

According to Paul at RS Tuning Dasteck rollers usually read between 10 and 20 bhp high.

Wouldn't say overjoyed tbh. A nice round figure of 200 would have been nice.

Meg engine next for sure.

Yeh seems a weak figure but then i was low (ish) standard so swings and round abouts i guess .

Mine makes now near as makes no difference 204 but started out 192. mapped to 197 then 204 with zaust and re maped again.

as long as it drives better that is all that matters .

Yeh seems a weak figure but then i was low (ish) standard so swings and round abouts i guess .

Mine makes now near as makes no difference 204 but started out 192. mapped to 197 then 204 with zaust and re maped again.

Would like to see your figures on RST rollers arron, not a bad gain at all on RST rollers that N0ddie

No graph as the damn printer wasn't working lol.

Will get it dyno'd on the dyno I've been on before up our way and see what sort of graph that's giving. Regardless of figures, the graphs should be roughly similar.

You don't drive the car on paper so I wouldn't worry about the peak figures too much. Too many variables.

If it drives right and feels better then job's a good'un. :smile:

The proof will be the next track day when you aint carting the family around with you as well

You don't drive the car on paper so I wouldn't worry about the peak figures too much. Too many variables.

If it drives right and feels better then job's a good'un. :smile:

The proof will be the next track day when you aint carting the family around with you as well

Indeed. The extra low down grunt at 3k will make such a difference on track (Knockhill in reverse anyway).

Similar Thread Suggestions