Albi blue R27 427/500 progress thread now with service&catcams fitted 18/10/2011

You will be number 4 im the only second person to have it done there. Number one was there development car.

Good luck , if you look at the graphs look how sharper the gain is.

Leigh

Sounds good....maybe I'll think about it when cambelt needs changing. I must admit from tuner to tuner the figures are so in different. Mikes made 221 with schricks at Jamsport?

Great result mate, the way they make the car feel is epic!!!

Litchy, mine is also running an akro zuast and the cams are wilder so that is probably why mine is higher on power. Either way they will both be good.

Enjoy mate, what's top end in 6th :wink: lol

Well I didn't get to test that as well it wasn't the right place ,

As for the main thing to change is my sit filter setup they said as its a longer vvt now air isn't as good of a flow on the standard air box , soon as that's done and inlets I will be looking 220 :smile:

Really happy , transforms the cars doesn't it mike :smile:

Oh yes mate, it is a Clio on steroids, makes it feel so grungy, its a lot of money but really does change it, glad your chuffed with it! Charger next? :wink: what the gonna do to your airbox then buddy?

Get rid of my air box system completely , thinking V6 or Itg maxi or a coustom setup , need to look into it further.
Unsure on charger or itbs ?

4k though as to around 2k not sure yet , still looking at options won't be any big changes like that for at least a year now.
Next is a retrim by edge automotive ,

Noddie stop delaying it!! Your gonna do it so man up :wink: lol!! Well worth it mate!! :smile:

RE: ITG Maxogen, "henderson" ran his 200 at RS Tuning on Saturday, remap, ITG Maxogen and full exhaust and decat and it only made 2BHP more than the other 200's there. Paul did suggest that directing the ducting down the back of the engine might improve things though.

I watched two since I've been down there and ducting behind the back 5-6bhp , problem being if the feeds at the front your dragging in warm air , Will soon see will get more results up as I go along I'm just making sure things are done right first :smile:

Glad everything went ok mate! Will be getting this done in a couple of months as soon as I have saved up enough lol! I have the standard air intake how much is the v6 setup??

Around the same as Itg set up , dont know what to go for yet ,
Did they take yours out after it had been on the ground again ? Was watching them do it and was there when you called up.

Cheeky vid of what she sounds like for now , will get a proper video of the car sorted soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99X0YaF-bGM

Leigh