AG200 Rescue

Busy morning today. PMS stud conversion done. Extended studs fitted for the 20mm spacer fitment.

IMG_8749.JPG

Hubs and studs cleaned with Loctite cleaner.

IMG_8758.JPG
IMG_8751.JPG

Loctite 2700 applied to studs.

IMG_8752.JPG
KKZC3833.JPG

Studs fitted and torqued to 20Nm. Then left to set for 4 hrs.

IMG_8753.JPG
IMG_8754.JPG
IMG_8755.JPG

Studs in place.

IMG_8756.JPG
IMG_8761.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8753.JPG
    IMG_8753.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 7
Thats a lot of heat wrap short :chair:

What torque did you do yer nuts up to? Same as you would if you were using wheel bolts?

Reactions: Phil555
Thought as much. Mine were installed last weekend and I just wanted to recheck they were still tight. I wasn't 100% sure they were to be torqued to the same as the wheel bolts but they obviously are.

I was gonna take the AG to work this week as it's to be nice but roads are horrible)salty/greasy first thing so thought better of it.

Not gonna slave for a couple of hours getting the car mint/cleaned/spotless only to ruin it in minutes on the run to work.

I was gonna take the AG to work this week as it's to be nice but roads are horrible)salty/greasy first thing so thought better of it.

Not gonna slave for a couple of hours getting the car mint/cleaned/spotless only to ruin it in minutes on the run to work.

Yeah I'm like that.

Running mine as a daily at the minute too. It does have a good ceramic costing on though so washing is easy.

Let us know your thoughts on the coilovers when possible. They seem like ridiculously good value for money.

What do you do about the airbag light?

You get one resistor (3.3ohm I think) with the kit but you need two. These is worth a try first but don’t always work.
if the resistors don’t work then the light will need to be cancelled out using CLIP.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mossy Clio 200 Area 12
Northloopcup Projects/Progress Threads 81
A Spotted 2
Paul Spotted 0
Rogue Spotted 0