200t Project Flame Scorpion Fitted **Zaush Vids P19**

Sweet work lee. Looking forward to seeing this set up when it's on hope it's that work of art like you said it was.

It is pal new Battry tray with mounting bracket pal

il dig out the gopro for friday lee

il attach it to the front of my splitter and follow you :tongueout:

Sound pal will eb good to get a comparison between the 2

Looking forward to seeing what this sounds like in comparison to mine! Looks epic mate.

Thanks pal

Induction Sneekie peek .... and it sounds the Nuts lol

photo_zpscb89ccf7.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

How much louder is it at idle and under boost?

Post a video if you can.

Do any sensors need to be removed or moved?

I'm guessing this is fairly pricey given a new battery tray and enclosed ITG filter?

How much louder is it at idle and under boost? Its very quiet on idle but then again the Zaust is quite loud now

Post a video if you can. Will do but wont be till after FCS and really i could do with getting hold of a go pro

Do any sensors need to be removed or moved? No

I'm guessing this is fairly pricey given a new battery tray and enclosed ITG filter?
Prices will be up shortly

Ok thanks, now you have the exhaust and the ITG is the car quicker, better pick up, anymore power torque? Do you know if anyone has put the SuperSprint system on yet, it sounds funny on the vid!

What vid lol ? The car pulls a lot more I will be putting it on the origanl rollers I got the first reading from in the next couple of months just for clarification on what gains I have got .

Last edited:
If your referring to me the supersprint video on their site of the popping has a silencer and a main cat

Mine doesn't have the middle silencer or the main cat and it pops and bangs very loud

There is a couple of my vids on YT

I ordered my system at the beginning.of the year and had it fitted at work. I wanted to take the old system off in one piece so needed a ramp to drop the rear axle

I'm waiting to hear Lees Scorpion setup

I'm free all week next week pal will be good to get some comparisons also you need to hear the induction kit it's mental pal lol

If your referring to me the supersprint video on their site of the popping has a silencer and a main cat

Mine doesn't have the middle silencer or the main cat and it pops and bangs very loud

There is a couple of my vids on YT

I ordered my system at the beginning.of the year and had it fitted at work. I wanted to take the old system off in one piece so needed a ramp to drop the rear axle

I'm waiting to hear Lees Scorpion setup

Yes the super sprint, good work your car looks great with the coil overs. Good to see what you and Lee have done to the Clio.

cheers

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1