200t Project Flame Scorpion Fitted **Zaush Vids P19**

Yeah pal on vuze it ran 166 at the wheels so arround 190 ish dependant on how you work out transmission loss ... Lol it's now running 194 ish :wink::wink:

Yeah pal on vuze it ran 166 at the wheels so arround 190 ish dependant on how you work out transmission loss ... Lol it's now running 194 ish :wink::wink:

First one I've seen run under, let's hope it's not common or I will sell up for the Polo R in October lol.

Lol I think it depends on the rollers it's on pal kev's 200 was 10bhp off mine so I think most are under bud not over might be wrong

186bhp?

The fiestas are all doing over 200bhp. Top work Renault.

@ Matt W each RR is different im sure there will be discrepancies with every motor the first RR the car went on it made 166 @ the wheel each rollers is different how they work out the difference from wheel to Fly with it being auto and Front wheel drive the first company worked it out based on 20% transmission loss this place i don't know what % they used so could be accurate could be far out @ the end of the day i was showing the figures more for the gains on the car than anything else and not being funny but no Clio has ever made what Renault have suggested :thumbsup:

Std fiesta st at 200bhp

Have i missed something?

Ffs it not all about power you know

Be interesting to see if the group buy goes a head if it a good price
[MENTION=1471]jimpy9[/MENTION] Happening pal were going to do a group buy with the 197 and 200 systems included so we can get the numbers up and Kevs already put his name down so should be good

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1