197cup 28.08.10

Any part number for this cage?

And why is half? Shouldn't the cup role cage be full frame as the one coming on 197 CUP?

Any part number for this cage?

And why is half? Shouldn't the cup role cage be full frame as the one coming on 197 CUP?

The part number is in the usefull part numbers thread I think. It's also not the current price.

I bought this from Kevo, it was origionally a full cage but he had the bars cut off where the front section would fit onto it and then had plates welded over the holes.

If your looking for one I'd search classified add's for cup racer shells and give them a phone to see if the would sell just the cage.

R26.R fog light blanks (~£25.00 IIRC)

Part No. 77 01 207 361

firstly remove the front two wheels. Then remove the front half of the arch liner which is a torx srew under the front bumper and then the circle dowels which just pop off when you pull at the arch liner to get access to the fogs. Remove the fogs and from the blanking plates cut off the little lug as shown in the pic.

Photo-0162.jpg

DSC_0325.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

looks good

didnt you fancy using them to supply increased air to the brakes for cooling on track ?

looks good

didnt you fancy using them to supply increased air to the brakes for cooling on track ?

I did look at it but the windscreen washer bottle looked a pain to get round and theres no way I'm paying £300 for the kevlar ones available for the R3.

The set-up it has now doesn't fade anyway :wink:

I did look at it but the windscreen washer bottle looked a pain to get round and theres no way I'm paying £300 for the kevlar ones available for the R3.

The set-up it has now doesn't fade anyway :wink:

ah i see....just wondered thats all if you had considered it

lots of nice pictures and like the work you have done. i really need to get myself down to knockhill - would be good to do it with a few other clio owners....

Cheers for comments, my mate took the pics.

nice pics! car looks lovely.

How have you found the AP two piece discs?

The brake set-up is brilliant and really helps a lot. I can brake much later now than when it had the standard brake set-up.

Cheers for comments, my mate took the pics.

The brake set-up is brilliant and really helps a lot. I can brake much later now than when it had the standard brake set-up.

Where is the two piece set up from it's just the discs yeh ?

I find the standard brakes are good on track I'm sure these would be Amazing .

Where is the two piece set up from it's just the discs yeh ?

I find the standard brakes are good on track I'm sure these would be Amazing .

The standard brakes are great on track but I got used to them and wanted more stopping power.

I got them through a mate on RS that was arranging a group buy that fell through, though they are the same discs yozzasport sell (their stage 1 upgrade)

I've not only done the discs though, I changed the pads, lines & fluid at the same time. Money well spent imo.

Yeh I have just had new discs and pads (front) under warrenty but was thinking about doing the braided lines and fluid thing . I was going to order the lines from exion on here cheap as chips .

I should really get on Clio sport I just find it to busy and to expensive to join lol

One more thing sorry I have tried the yozzasport website but it's rubbish I Cant find any product listings for the 197 am I visiting the right site ?

didnt realise you had bought kevs cage! love it! looks great, not sure about red, bit in your face for me but still love it.

really tempted to get one now, interested to see it fitted and see how much trim you have to lose.

will be perfect for easy access to the rear coilovers too :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
knuckles Spotted 1
evilerik Clio General Chat 1
D Spotted 1
Roy General Chat 4
voinea New Members 25