hi all! - 197cup

Hi all from Romania!

I own a Golf V 32 for the latest 4 years. I'm selling it and will buy in about 10days a Clio RS with CUP chassis (in my country annual tax for R32=1300euro for Clio is 50euro .. I drove car / i meet Clio RS on track days and love it how it runs) . Will post more info when I own the car

Good forum here and I'll start reading all interesting areas

i just wait

is 2008 - 22.000km - yellow with Recaro seats (had those in R32 also) - xenon - klima - ipod connect to CD Player .. Am I allow to show you two pictures of actual car ?

i just wait

is 2008 - 22.000km - yellow with Recaro seats (had those in R32 also) - xenon - klima - ipod connect to CD Player .. Am I allow to show you two pictures of actual car ?

Yes mate post pics up
Welcome to the home of the real Clio Sport

R32 tax = 1300euro + mandatory insurance 100euro

Clio will be 50euro anual tax + mandatory insurance same 100euro = 150euro instead of 1400euro anual tax

Fuel mpg on my R32 was 13,9l/100km since i got it (i keep track of it on spritmonitor.de )

All Clio I saw have 9-10l/100lm

Track time will be almost the same.. fun will be also .... and i really need to lear FWD track time atack :smile: ... 4WD with Haldex controller was fun. Now will make fun with FWD and more money in the pocket

Miltek sport kat + exhaust will be added..
Chiptuning
Air filter

please give me suggestion for number plate

I can have number plate like this "B number of two or three and three letters" .. I have these options in mind:
B 27 CUP
B 197 CUP
B 197 BHP

Any other ideas ?

A would get a plate for yourself like your name

Never get one for the type of car it is bit pointless if or when you change the car

:welcome:

I love the R32 but in todays economical climate it just doesnt make financial sense to own one.

Your new Clio sounds good. Make sure you stick some pics up on here once you get it. Do you see many Clio RS' in Romania?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
knuckles Spotted 1
evilerik Clio General Chat 1
D Spotted 1
Roy General Chat 4
Roy General Chat 3