My red hot chili pepper - page 21 @Nockalmstrasse & @RL

looking good Ozi,

but you need to clean the inside of your alloys tho, lol

red and black is the best colour combo, love it.

Aaa don't mention cleaning :'( these rims are even harder to clean than the standard ones although they have less spokes :@!

Nice one, where is that, seems familiar:001_huh:

Na golico :biggrin: went to a BMW meeting that started here in Dravograd. Took the guys for a ride in my Clio and they couldn't believe how the car sticks to the road. Over the bridge on the lake we got only to 180km/h - was a bit wet and almost every seat taken :biggrin: was a bit funny though cause the BMWs were having quite a bit trouble on those twisty and wet roads hehe

Finally got my "stuff" and detailed my chilli pepper :thumbup1:

New shampoo & washing glove
IMG_0396Small.jpg
IMG_0397Small.jpg

Got some other bits but don't have the pic of them.
IMG_0395Small.jpg

Poor pic quality I know. Resized them with Microsoft's powertool lol here are some pics after claying the car. Really makes a huge difference.
IMG_0407Small.jpg
IMG_0401Small.jpg

The next step was to wax the car. Used Poorboy's EX - great product :biggrin:
IMG_0418Small.jpg
IMG_0419Small.jpg
IMG_0420Small.jpg
IMG_0421Small.jpg

Since I was detailing the car thought I would protect my rims with some nano-**** I had home lol
IMG_0425Small.jpg
IMG_0427Small.jpg

In the meantime I cleaned the airfilter, checked the fluids,.....
IMG_0428Small.jpg

Will get some pic how the car looks in the sun now :tongue_smilie:

Here are some pics from the time attack on our only track in Slovenia. First time on a track and I was like whooooaaaa??? I'm not used to braking so violently. Did only 9 laps so I would get used on driving on a track and then only did 16 laps with the transponder on the car so the laptime was measured accurately - 9 laps with a mate and 7 laps alone.

Tripod mode :biggrin:
12.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg
raceland-foto_310836_17389715_zo-1.jpg
raceland-foto_310836_17389715_zoom_.jpg

awsome pics mate,

i have the same Megs lambs wool wash mit and shampoo, lol oh and the clay kit as well.

those OZ,S are stunning and suit the 197 so well,

Thanks everyone :thumbup: lol about the legs - had to look twice :tongueout:

As for the results of the time attack. I was in the stock class cause the only thing that's not stock are my rims and the rules allow that. I was 4th in my class. The first three were all Imprezas WRX STI 07' with Prodrive kits :scared: next time I surely won't be running with a ful fuel tank and other things in my car (tools, backpack, stock tools that are in the car, shoes,...). Every little helps, I've learned that lol saw that every driver was getting rid of as much weight as possible :tongueout: will do some training laps next time too. I should've made some more runs cause there is still so much room for improvement and imho I could get the time 30-40 milisec down that day and would've kicked some STI ass :tongueout:

Nice little video that! New tyres after that? Lol

Actually the tyre wear isn't so big. The outer sides on the front tyres do get some beating especially if they aren't inflated with enought pressure. After 5-6 laps the tyres are really hot and the grip is reduced every next lap quite fast so if you stop then and cool them down it's "ok". Tbh imo I destroy them more driving on b-roads here in Slovenia :rolleyes::tongue_smilie: