My red hot chili pepper - page 21 @Nockalmstrasse & @RL

great looking wheel mate,

need some pics of them on the car tho. lol

Yeah really looking forward on putting them on. Got to talk to my dealer so I'll change the oil & rims at the same time - hope this or the next week :thumbup:

I fall in love with those every time I see them! I bet you are one happy fella at the moment! :thumbup:

Almost 8) some higher places still have some snow but the weather is really great now - sun, 17 degrees outside,mmmmmmm 8):biggrin:

They look sweet!!! Great man!! :001_tt1: I´ll be getting them soon, just in dilemma if they would look good on stock 197?! I´m not buying kw´s till next year because of the warranty, so I´m afraid, that they wouldn´t look so good on un-lowered 197...

I'm a little bit jealous for it :worried:

We have snow, suppose till the end of April :worried:

I know.....bummer. Few years ago I already got the summer-tyres on my Alfa 155 and it was almost April (we can put them on after 15th of March here in Slo) and 1m of now fell :blush:hmy:

They look sweet!!! Great man!! :001_tt1: I´ll be getting them soon, just in dilemma if they would look good on stock 197?! I´m not buying kw´s till next year because of the warranty, so I´m afraid, that they wouldn´t look so good on un-lowered 197...

Yeah. I suppose they won't look that nice because my R27 isn't lowered. Looked at the pics of Pancho and the 197 really looks a bit high stock with wider rims but I still got more than 1 and a half year of warranty left :001_unsure: maybe then I'll go for the KW V1 setup but dunno - I kinda like the idea that no speedbump, hill, hole, our roads lol,....is a problem due to my Clio being so low. But it sure looks great when the car sits low :thumbup1: