Everything removed
img2041-medium.jpg

Before
img2042-medium.jpg

After
img2043-medium.jpg

Cleaned
img2044-medium.jpg

Greased - did the pins and the place where the pads rest on too 8)
img2045-medium.jpg

Tadaaam :biggrin:
img2046-medium.jpg

good work mate looks loads better,

need to get mine sorted before it gets put away for winter, :wink:

How will you put it away? I bought myself autosocks so I can take it out for a spin during winter every week or two but if there'll be too much snow then it'll stay in the garage.

Did a bit pre-work on it if it'll stay in the garage for a long period. Fuel to max, inflated the tyres to 2.9bar (won't be on axle stands) and cleaned it + wax. Think there is no need for anything else cause the car is brand new almost :blink:

How will you put it away? I bought myself autosocks so I can take it out for a spin during winter every week or two but if there'll be too much snow then it'll stay in the garage.

Did a bit pre-work on it if it'll stay in the garage for a long period. Fuel to max, inflated the tyres to 2.9bar (won't be on axle stands) and cleaned it + wax. Think there is no need for anything else cause the car is brand new almost :blink:

pretty much the same mate, spent 2 days this week cleaning clay,wax, polish, interior, engine bay cleaned etc etc. just need to get the wheels off for a good clean and the brakes tbh. our winters aint as bad as yours so hopefully it will come out every 2 weeks for half hour to keep things topped up ok. ( the misses thinks im mad, its only a car she say,s ) lol. 8)

Hehe :biggrin: it's good to run the car from time to time 2-3x a month unless you're gonna change the oil after the "winter-sleep" before starting it :biggrin:

Finally got this thing out.
IMG_0058.jpg
IMG_0059.jpg

****ed my hand up doing it lol
IMG_0065.jpg

All clips are still on. A tip for everyone wanting to do this. Heat the plastic up so when you bend it to get the sign out you won't brake the clips - worked like a charm :thumbup1:
IMG_0076.jpg

Tadammm :tongueout:
IMG_0074.jpg
IMG_0075.jpg
IMG_0082.jpg

OMG, that sign is awesome :thumbup:, where did you bought it? Did you made it yourself? And why did you do the pre winter work-are you not driving Clio in the winter?

OMG, that sign is awesome :thumbup:, where did you bought it? Did you made it yourself? And why did you do the pre winter work-are you not driving Clio in the winter?

The sign is wrapped in carbon vinyl :thumbup1: did it here m8 - http://www.poglejpoglej.si/

I am driving my car but only 2-3 times per week when the weather is stable enough to drive around 50-60km at least. Not going to work with it and the usual stuff. Using my girly's car for small trips :tongueout:

Beautifully finished for a vinyl one, thumbs up!

It just isn´t real carbon tbh.

Yeah but real carbon can be a pain in the ass to do :tongueout: wanted to see first how it looks and tbh it's only for the looks - no weight reduction to be found in making the badge from real carbon :tongueout:

Will ask my dealer how much a new badge costs and if it's not to much for a genuine Renault part lol I'll maybe buy one and try to get some real carbon on it :thumbup1:

You´ll also have to do rear one to match :tongueout:. 10€ is like nothing for such a great result. Maybe someday will give them a visit to, but for now I just don´t have a patience for a job like this. I´m afraid to brake something (happened to me before at my previous car)!
Great m8s, everyday I learn something new:thumbup1:.

You´ll also have to do rear one to match :tongueout:. 10€ is like nothing for such a great result. Maybe someday will give them a visit to, but for now I just don´t have a patience for a job like this. I´m afraid to brake something (happened to me before at my previous car)!
Great m8s, everyday I learn something new:thumbup1:.

Dunno about the rear one :scared:the Clio and Renault Sport badges are still on and they are really bright. Think I would ruin the back "harmony" with a black spot in the middle of the trunk :biggrin:

If you want to do it just take your time and get yourself a punching bag lol was so frustrated from time to time :@! I have to fat arms for such jobs lol but in the end if you stay calm it's a fairly easy job. The hardest thing is to locate the bolts holding the badge.

Closer pic or a high resolution one. :tongue_smilie:

Sony Ericsson 2mpix ftw:biggrin: not everyone has the luxury of a Nokia N95 :-p:lol: in your face :lol: