Red wheels on white Clio...anyone done this or has photos?!

Hi all ok so my wheels will be re, redone shortly - before I do I have this annoying thing in my head to get them done red as per R26R etc...

Renaultsport-R26R-01.jpg

I did see a white clio 200 on google with the speedlines finished in red ages ago and its just in my head to get mine done, however I really love the satin black look, for the love of god does anyone have a white 200 or 197 on red wheels and photos to put me out of my misery!!!!!!

Help me 197/200 forum your my only hope...

I presume Sean will be your Obi Wan here mate but I can say for certain that personally I think it would look bloody amazing and fit in well with the rest of your car.

If Sean doesn't have anything (I'll be surprised!) it's an easy photoshop if you want me to sort it out for you.

I presume Sean will be your Obi Wan here mate but I can say for certain that personally I think it would look bloody amazing and fit in well with the rest of your car.

If Sean doesn't have anything (I'll be surprised!) it's an easy photoshop if you want me to sort it out for you.

LOL

Closest I have:

200.jpg

Reactions: ///M
Take a look on RS197/200 Facebook group. One of their guys Dave Johnson has red Speedlines on a white 197. Looks good. He has plenty of pictures on there if you are prepared to keep scrolling through the site.

Reactions: kevlar
Just found it thanks again Micha and Johnny99 very help ful so they are Porsche Guards Red looking at his posts...

Always thought red wheels would look spectacular on yours John. Especially now you have the stickers.
It is something I am seriously thinking about Mes. It was my original plan as part of the pseudo R26r look. I don't want to go ott though as someone said they thought it looked good with the black wheels. I still might go there, but I might face the wrath of my wife for "wasting" money!

It is something I am seriously thinking about Mes. It was my original plan as part of the pseudo R26r look. I don't want to go ott though as someone said they thought it looked good with the black wheels. I still might go there, but I might face the wrath of my wife for "wasting" money!

:smiley: If it makes you happy mate, she shouldn't see it as wasting money! How much does she "waste" on pampering products that make her happy?!

@Micah that 197 looks absolutely fantastic. Not so keen on the red Ultras.

@kevlar no brainer mate, it will look amazing!!!

Wasting money....Clio....surely the two go hand in hand.

Appreciate the OTT thing, Im not a big fan of the cars with the full R26R sticker kits...its never going to be an R26R no matter how many stickers you throw at it, yours is just individual with a nod to the R26R thats how I see it.

And yes this is my conflict I really love my satin black wheels, just thinking if Im getting them done why not consider the colour options, annoyingly Ive had them done once and was really not happy with the finish, so second chance to consider colour!

Reactions: Johnny 99
Wasting money....Clio....surely the two go hand in hand.

Appreciate the OTT thing, Im not a big fan of the cars with the full R26R sticker kits...its never going to be an R26R no matter how many stickers you throw at it, yours is just individual with a nod to the R26R thats how I see it.

And yes this is my conflict I really love my satin black wheels, just thinking if Im getting them done why not consider the colour options, annoyingly Ive had them done once and was really not happy with the finish, so second chance to consider colour!

Could plastidip them red on one side and see what you think of it?

Just went across to Platinum In Swindon to get some quotes and see some of their finished wheels on display, proper wheel stripping job - I mentioned red as an option the girl immediately said Porsche guards red is the popular red they do sadly its a special finish so its an extra £80 - going to another local to me place tmrw see their work and get some prices.

Reactions: Johnny 99 and ///M
Just went across to Platinum In Swindon to get some quotes and see some of their finished wheels on display, proper wheel stripping job - I mentioned red as an option the girl immediately said Porsche guards red is the popular red they do sadly its a special finish so its an extra £80 - going to another local to me place tmrw see their work and get some prices.

Loving this mate! Absolutely LOVE the look. I'd go the whole hog and get some tasteful red stickers too. Why not?

Fingers crossed for you.

Loving this mate! Absolutely LOVE the look. I'd go the whole hog and get some tasteful red stickers too. Why not?

Fingers crossed for you.

Im not into stickers as such unless they are standard, got plenty of red under the bonnet no one sees it except me, but I know its there....how sad am I?.

Have you considered UR?

Reactions: ///M