Renault tools to remove the dash trim :thumbup1:
IMG_0123Small.jpg

New vs. old
IMG_0129Small.jpg
IMG_0131Small.jpg

After
IMG_0134Small.jpg
DSC00152Small-1.jpg

The center console really looks great :thumbup1: but can't make my mind up about the silver vents. The center one looks good but the left and right one are a bit bright :mellow:

Ordered these last week and finally got them 8)
IMG_0165Small.jpg

Before
IMG_0122Small-2.jpg

After
IMG_0166Small.jpg

And now to get me some rims :biggrin:

looks alot better mate,

but couldnt you just spray the bits you had before ?

if you went for the carbon effect then fair enough Ozi, :thumbup:

still like it tho mate.

looks alot better mate,

but couldnt you just spray the bits you had before ?

if you went for the carbon effect then fair enough Ozi, :thumbup:

still like it tho mate.

Don't really like resprays :tongueout: and as I got the RS200 center console for "free" I decided to buy the dash strips so they would match the center console. In flesh it really looks stunning. Can't even describe what a difference the darker center console makes - it really looks a class better than the std one :thumbup1:

That looks really nice Ozi, good job! To get the centre console off do you need to remove the stereo?

That looks really nice Ozi, good job! To get the centre console off do you need to remove the stereo?

Jap 8) it's a pretty straight-forward job getting it out. At least now I know why Renault says you have to remove the center tunnel. It's a bit tricky to get the "corners" (at the bottom) of the center console behind this - http://www.shrani.si/f/2P/uT/45fU8ktL/1/10.jpg

Really need to squeeze the console a bit and watch that both sides are aligned and go "inside" the front section of the center tunnel. If one side is out and you push the center console on you could damage this.

Asked my dealer today. He says that the whole tool-kit costs around 120€ :scared::blink:

Looks awesome! I have yet to respray my spare set. I hope you didn't pay the £180 or whatever that Renault were asking for!

Looks awesome! I have yet to respray my spare set. I hope you didn't pay the £180 or whatever that Renault were asking for!

Replaced the center console on warranty cause when I bought my Clio there was a tiny little scratch on it. So Renault paid the 300€+ for the RS200 center console for me :tongueout: bought the dash trim for 62€ brand new. It's the same in Clios with exception hmm pack? (dunno the word for this :@) but Renault charges less for a replacement part for a plain Clio (exception) than for a RS200 :tongueout:

My dealer really did his job and researched this and the numbers for the center console really match for the RS200 and a plain stock Clio (exception) :tongueout:

I'll ask my dealer if he can find anything cause my strips are already on. Will look at the old strips if there are any numbers on it - maybe then I'll take mine off and take a look.

Please - get them weighted! Without the tyres and on the digital scale.

My friend has got himself a set of Turini wheels and one wheel is 6.9kg. Now I'm in the dilemma what to buy.