My red hot chili pepper - page 21 @Nockalmstrasse & @RL

Went to the dealer yesterday for the squeezing/squeeking noise in the front left side of the dash. It's now squeeking almost everytime there is stress on the chassis (turning on bendy corners....driving from a flat surface onto a hill). Really gets on my nerves because I don't know what could cause this.

Stripped the side of the dash and had a look but everything seems so firm :blink:

When I took the mechanic for a drive the first thing he said is "Pičko milo matrno!" :lol:worried:probably Raptor will laugh his pants off :biggrin:smile:

He said that he'll call a bit around to see if there was a similar problem on other Clios.

Anybody got an idea what could it be (anybody had the same problem)?

:biggrin:

I have the same problem: at first A-pillar started to make noise, and then I took the car to the dealers AND NOW IT IS EVEN WORSE!

No don't say that :worried: I just want to get rid of this noise but probably the dash must come off so they can search and repair it.

Seems like there are many ppl here with this problem :blink:

THX JASE :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1:

They really are in mint condition :scared::thumbup1:

img1799-medium.jpg

Thx for the other bits too :thumbup1:

what reflex use?? nikon or canon? and the lenses?

Canon EOS 450D for the last few pics with the std kit lens 15-55 AF IS. I'll buy another lens probably next year. For the other pics I had the Fujifilm Finepix S100fs.

Which do you use?

Today I finally got to it and waxed my car :thumbup1:

With the wax
img1926.jpg
img1927.jpg

Finished result
img1937.jpg
img1939.jpg

And a shot where I was playing with and ordinary light :tongueout:
img1962.jpg

Wanted to put this pic for the November POTM but then I saw no photo editing was allowed :blink:

img2022.jpg

Well at least you have got it on the site mate! that is simply stunning!

You can still put it in t the section that Jase was doing alongside the calender.