My new fog-lights :tongueout:
DSC00201Small.jpg

Cleaned the filter - can't believe it such an easy jobby :tongueout:
DSC00198Small.jpg

Found a bee in the airbox :rofl:
DSC00199Small.jpg

Ozi,
you've used a yellow tint for fogs?

Yes - yellow vinyl. I'll make some better pics today with the fogs on/off so you'll see how it looks :clap:

I've done some cleaning on mine too...but no bee's :biggrin:. What do you think about KTR filters http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2667&appid=3 ,

PS: Delete some msg in your mail box, that I can send you some more. We must meet sometime :coffee:

Tbh I'm not really fond of air filters anymore - not even panel ones. Saw some dyno results on the same car with different intakes, different filters,....and you wouldn't imagine what differences there can be. I'm really pleased with the performance of my engine so the only thing it will get in the future is an oil change again, a new air filter although this one is almost brand new and a set of new spark plugs. Everything on 15k km, so just 2k km to go :clap:

Clean mail box = check :tongue_smilie: just thought of asking you for a :drunk: forgot to ask you for a ride on Raceland cause I really want to see how another Clio goes :tongue_smilie:

Another oil change. Changed the spark plugs and the tyres too. Would recommend changing spark plugs every 10-15k km - car runs a bit smoother at higher revs...new tyres if they are Bridgestone Potenza on the other hand not :thumb1::biggrin:

13k km
IMG_0599.jpg

Clio? Small? :biggrin:
21072010036.jpg

New tyres - Bridgestone Potenza RE050A :001_rolleyes:
IMG_0597.jpg

Some pics of the last track day - was second in my class with destroyed Contis. The first one was a Honda CRX (the boxy model) - 131hp / 900kg, Toyo R888, Koni suspension....the third was a Golf Mk.5 GTI DSG with slicks....
iae-DSC-02.jpg
DSC_0248.jpg
r3y-DSC-01.jpg
DSC_0247.jpg
bew-DSC-01.jpg

Car is looking great! So you beat the Punto Arbarth and the Audi S/A3?

GPA (lowered with Eibach springs, BMC CDA, decat, withouth the rear silencer, remap, OZ Allegerita and Potenza RE050A) did the fastest lap in 58.920. The red S3 (only remaped) did the fastest lap in 1:00:966. I went on the track just for 1 run - 1 warm-up lap, 4 fast laps and 1 cool-down lap - cause my Contis were really destroyed and I had to come home with them lol did only 3 fast laps cause I had to overtake the S3 and that cost me one fast lap. My best time that day was 57:424 :smile:

close ur windows ul go faster

:tongueout: